Epilogue

ONE MONTH LATER...

* * * * *

Somewhere at a doctor's office in L.A., Dr. Iplier sighed, giving his patient what he thought was a kind smile. "I'm sorry, you're dying."

"What? No! I... I want a second opinion." The person gasped.

"No problem." Dr. Iplier smiled, turning around his computer monitor to reveal a Skype video call. "This is my colleague, Dr. Schneeplestein."

"You are not dying." Dr. Schneeplestein groaned.

Dr. Iplier sighed, holding up a finger to the patient, who was letting out a sigh of relief. "One moment." He turned the monitor back to him and whined. "Schneep! You gotta back me up here!"

Dr. Schneeplestein grunted. "They are not dying."

"I know. It's diabetes. It's completely treatable." Dr. Iplier muttered.

"I have diabetes?!" The patient cried out.

Dr. Iplier glanced over his computer monitor. "Excuse me? This is a private conversation." He sighed, looking back to Dr. Schneeplestein, while shaking his head. "The nerve of some people." He muttered. "Anyway, it's more dramatic to tell people they're dying."

Dr. Schneeplestein just stared at him. "Vait, you know he has diabetes?"

"Of course, I am a doctor." Dr. Iplier grinned.

"I did not realize you could actually do za job though." Dr. Schneeplestein mumbled.

Dr. Iplier shifted. "You know sometimes it doesn't sound like you have a lot of faith in me Schneep." He chuckled, shaking his head. "But I know it's just that German humor."

Dr. Schneeplestein shifted, watching him. "Yes. Humor. Now tell ze patient he has diabetes."

Dr. Iplier sighed, leaning around the monitor. "It's diabetes." He muttered. "Now, appointment over, I have to talk to Schneep about his surgery yesterday."

"Oh yes!" Dr. Schneeplestein grinned. "I reattached seven toes!"

The patient looked around, possibly looking for a hidden camera, before realizing that Dr. Iplier was engrossed in his toe attaching conversation and got up, letting themselves out.

* * * * *

In a tiny apartment somewhere in Brighton, another video chat was taking place. "Hi!" Anti grinned as Dark appeared on the screen.

Dark slumped back in the desk chair, reaching up to gently loosen his tie. "I just spent two hours helping Yandereplier cover up a murder. Please tell me you have something better to talk about."

Anti giggled. "Jack's letting me plan my own channel event!"

"Oh." Dark smiled, his aura flashing around him, mostly blue with the odd hint of red. "So what are you going to do?"

"Well..." Anti grinned, standing up, his chair toppling backwards. "First, I'm going to start-" As Anti talked, and paced, getting more and more excited, his form began to glitch wildly as the air filled with static.

Dark sighed, watching the video chat screen blur completely out of focus, as he struggled to hear Anti's high pitch screeching over the static. "Anti? Anti!" He called, waving to his own camera. "Anti?!"

Finally the static started to calm, and the camera refocused, with Anti leaned over the desk, staring into his camera. "Dark? Dark? Can you hear me?"

Dark chuckled, nodding. "I can now. You got excited again..."