Day 17

Mark woke in the morning and sighed, sitting up and looked between Wilford and King. He rested his back against the headboard, just thinking. Eventually, Wilford shifted, stretching a little as he woke. "Good morning." Mark smiled.

Wilford glanced up at him, sighing. "Do we have to do it again?"

Mark frowned, nodding a little. "Yeah... we do."

"Please don't make me." Wilford whimpered slightly, staring up at him.

Mark opened his mouth, closing it again and sighed. He shifted, gently nudging Amy until she woke up. "Hm?"

"Tell Amy." Mark sighed.

Wilford shifted, glancing at Amy. "Please don't make me do it again."

Amy looked up at Mark who bit his lip and shrugged, then she turned her attention back to Wilford. "Oh... hun." Amy frowned, sitting up and gently pulled him into her lap. "What... what is it that you're doing?" She asked quietly, and Mark looked over, realizing he didn't know the answer to that question either. "Why is it so bad?"

"I remember things." Wilford sighed, clutching at Amy's shirt. "Please. I don't want to do it again."

Mark sighed, getting up. "I'm going to get Dark."

Amy nodded a little, rubbing Wilford's back. "That's a good idea."

Mark wandered downstairs, where everyone was still asleep. As he made his way towards Dark, he felt a hand around his ankle and jumped, glancing down to find Anti staring up at him, glitching. "Whatcha doing?" He giggled.

"We need Dark's help." Mark mumbled, pulling his ankle out of Anti's grasp.

"Dark's asleep." Anti pointed out, sitting up.

"Yes..." Mark watched him carefully. "I was going to wake him-"

"He's asleep." Anti hissed, glitching.

Mark sighed. "Anti, it won't hurt him to wake him up."

"Just wait for him to wake up on his own." Anti shrugged. "YOU don't need to be bothering him."

"What do you have against me?" Mark muttered.

Anti glitched. "Don't act so innocent."

Mark just stared at him. "What?"

Anti got up, trying to look intimidating. "Just leave him alone." He hissed, trying to lower his voice, though it only resulted in a static echo.

Mark stood to his full height, towering over Anti. "I'm trying to help, Anti. We need Dark to talk to Wilford."

"Why? What is wrong with Will?" Came the deeply echoed voice, and Mark glanced up as Anti turned around.

"He's just... upset." Mark sighed. "I was hoping you could talk to him."

"You're awake." Anti glitched.

Darkiplier grinned, as he got to his feet. "I have been awake the whole time." He gently placed a hand on Anti's shoulder. "I can take care of myself. It was a kind gesture however." He smiled, before looking up at Mark. "Where is Will?"

"He's upstairs." Mark sighed, motioning for Dark to follow. Anti just watched as Dark followed Mark upstairs. Wilford was sitting in Amy's lap, his face buried in her shoulder. Dark wandered over and crawled up into the bed, King popping up in front of him. Dark gasped, before pushing King out of the bed, with one swift motion. Then he leaned over the edge, staring down at King who was flat out on his back now, eyes starting to water.

"Do not do that." Dark growled. Wilford glanced over and chuckled quietly, drawing Dark's attention. "Hello old friend." He said softly, instantly understanding that Wilford was not quite himself.