Day 15

Amy didn't bother knocking when she came, she simply opened the door and made her way in. "Hello?" She called out. "Mark?"

"We're in the living room!" Mark called back, keeping an eye on Dapper, who was sitting beside Jack on the couch, leaned against him.

"Hey guys." Amy grinned as she wandered into the room. "Hi Sean!"

"Hey!" Jack grinned, and Dapper sat up straight, waving frantically.

Amy smiled, waving back at him. "Hey Dapper." Dapper slipped off the couch and ran over, putting his arms up. Amy lifted him up on her hip and he leaned his head on her shoulder.

Mark smirked, glancing at Jack. "Does that mean he likes her better?"

Jack shrugged. "Could."

Dapper shook his head, pouting out his lip, and wriggled. "Easy!" Amy chuckled, setting him on his feet. Dapper quickly ran over, crawling up on the couch and into Jack's lap, leaning his head against Jack.

"We were only joking, buddy." Jack smiled, rubbing his back. "You were fine."

"By the way..." Mark smiled at Amy. "He has a name apparently. Apparently, he's Jameson."

"He answers to Dapper." Jack smiled.

Mark nodded as he got up, stretching and walked over, wrapping his arms around Amy. "Oh, and hi." He smiled.

"Hey." Amy chuckled, hugging him back. "You said you were worried about Warfstache?"

"Hm? Oh... yeah. He's been oddly quiet, and just, not like himself. We kind of need him to fix the egos so... we were wondering if you could encourage him to try." Mark explained, releasing his hold on Amy as she turned to look around the room.

Wilford was sitting in the corner by himself, staring at the floor. Amy frowned, watching him a moment before taking a deep breath. "Wilford?" When he didn't react at all, she moved closer. "Warfstache?"

Wilford shifted slightly, then slowly turned his head to look up at her. Suddenly he grinned widely, chuckling. "Back for more?"

Amy sighed softly. "I want to talk to you alone, okay?"

"Alone?" Wilford chuckled. "Oh ho ho."

"It's not like that, you little perv." Mark grunted.

Wilford wiggled his mustache, getting to his feet. Amy held a hand out, and Wilford grasped it. As he let Amy lead him out of the room, Wilford glanced back, winking at Mark. With a grunt, Mark waited till he was sure they were out of ear shot, then turned to Jack. "You're calling that a child?" He muttered.

Jack chuckled, giving Dapper a squeeze. "He knows what bugs you, and he pushes that boundary whenever possible? Yeah, sounds a little childish to me."

Mark sighed. "He wants to sleep with her."

"Well that's what he says." Jack smiled. "And yeah, maybe adult Wilford would want to... but that little guy seems all talk to me. About everything. He hasn't even fully stabbed anyone since I've been here, he just cut you that little bit, and he hasn't even tried to pull a gun. That's a bit off for him, isn't it?"

Mark groaned, looking down at his bandaged hand. "He has been doing more threatening than stabbing..."

Amy led Wilford into the recording room before she knelt down in front of him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close. Wilford tensed slightly at first, confused, then sighed, leaning into her and eventually wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her shoulder. "What's on your mind?" She asked softly.