Day 19

Darkiplier opened his eyes when he could feel a presence hovering over him and looked up at Wilford. "Did I wake you?" Wilford asked softly.

"Yes. Did you need something Will?" Dark muttered.

"Where are we?" Wilford asked.

Dark frowned, sitting up as Wilford leaned back. "In Mark's recording room." Dark answered, watching him closely.

Wilford nodded a little, looking around the room. "Why? Are we messing with a video?"

"No." Dark frowned. "You do not remember?"

"I..." Wilford shifted, sighing. "I have some fuzzy memories... of a black and white man." He shrugged. "And everything looking really big."

"Will, we have been children for over a week." Dark mumbled. "You do not remember any of that?"

Wilford shrugged, snapping his suspenders. "Did I sleep with Amy?"

"You slept in the same bed as Amy." Dark explained carefully.

"I didn't seal the deal?" Wilford pouted.

Anti groaned. "Why do you all wake up so early? You always wake up... SO... EARLY." He rolled over, planting his face against the floor. Wilford furrowed his brow, scooting closer as he pulled a knife and jabbed it into Anti's side. Anti lifted his head, eyes wide as his body glitched violently. "What the fuck?!" He shouted.

"Hm..." Dark sighed. "Will, what was that for?"

"I don't know." Wilford muttered. "Who is this?"

"Anti?" Dark shifted. "Surely you remember Jack's dark ego?"

"Oh..." Wilford nodded. "You two kind of hate each other, don't you?" He leaned over twisting the knife, as the sound of static started to fill the room and Anti pulled away from him.

"Ah..." Dark sighed, leaning over and pulled the knife out, handing it back to Wilford, as Will admired the dark, nearly black, crimson goop on the knife. "Not anymore." He sighed, watching Anti glitch, gritting his sharp teeth. "Will is having a hard morning." He tried to explain, glancing over Anti's side. "Are you alright?"

Anti's glitching calmed slightly, surprised by the genuine concern in Dark's voice. "I will be." He hissed.

Dark nodded a little, getting to his feet. "Will... the others are in the living room, would you go and wake them please?" Wilford shrugged, giving a slight nod before he headed out. Dark held a hand down for Anti. "Come on, then." Grumbling to himself under his breath, Anti took Dark's hand and let the man help to pull him up. He sighed, opening the hole in his shirt to poke at the wound. "It can not be as bad as slitting your own throat." Dark offered.

"It's not." Anti hissed.

"He really did not mean any harm. He..." Dark glanced over his shoulder. "Seems to have forgotten the entire endeavor. He tends to bury traumatic memories... very deeply."

"Whatever. It's fine." Anti sighed.

Dark nodded a little, looking back at him and placed a hand on Anti's shoulder. Anti's glitching all but stopping as he glanced at Dark. "Thank you for not making a big deal out of it. I better go and check on him." Dark turned and headed out to the living room as Anti checked on his knife wound again, groaning a the hole in his shirt, although it did go with his aesthetic. Sighing, he followed after Dark.

Darkiplier had stopped and was staring at the scene in the living room, trying to understand. King was laying on the floor, holding his side as Dr. Iplier tried to pull his hands away and Googleplier had Wilford pinned against the wall. "He started it! You all saw that!" Wilford shouted.