Day 20

Mark sighed, sitting on the bed as he watched Jack making sure he had everything that he'd come with. "I feel like I should be helping."

"How are you gonna help?" Jack chuckled. "You wouldn't even know what to look for."

"Well I know what's not mine." Mark shrugged, then sighed. "Also, uh... I'm kind of worried about the egos. They all seem pretty upset about being separated."

"Yeah." Jack frowned. "I noticed that too..."

"Should we..." Mark shifted, then sighed. "Should we like, encourage them to exchange emails or something?"

"Do they have emails?" Jack glanced over at him.

Mark sighed. "I honestly don't know. I don't even know where they all went yesterday. Do they have apartments? Do yours have apartments?"

Jack hesitated, staring at him. "Holy fuck, I don't know either." He muttered.

"We just kind of let them go out and terrorize the world on their own, don't we?" Mark chuckled.

"Yeah." Jack laughed. "Wait... where would they get money for apartments?"

Mark stared at him then sighed. "I... I have no idea. Do you think they have jobs?"

Jack's eyes widened. "Oh shit. Do you think Shcneep's really a doctor? That treats like... actual human patients?"

"I'm more worried about if Dr. Iplier is actually treating patients..." Mark sighed.

"We are not on top of this!" Jack chuckled.

Mark smiled, then sighed. "I guess we just have to let them figure it out. I don't have time to babysit them like I did these past few weeks. Although... the fans are still freaking out about the gaming with tiny egos videos."

"Yeah..." Jack laughed. "You kind of dug yourself in a hole with that one."

Mark shook his head. "I'm just going to move on and never reference it again."

"Really?" Jack snorted, shaking his head. "That's terrible! You're the worst!"

"It wouldn't be the first time." Mark chuckled. "They'll probably forget about it... eventually." He smirked, getting up. "Alright..." He sighed. "We should probably get them ready, you guys need to get to the airport."

Jack nodded a little, his face dropping. "Yeah, I guess."

Mark wrapped his arms around him, squeezing him tightly. "We'll have to have you and Signe out for a visit sometime."

Jack sighed. "If there ever is time." He groaned, then nodded. "Yeah though, that sounds amazing."

Mark smiled, letting go of him and headed downstairs with Jack in tow. Amy was standing in the middle of the room, King hovering around her as she looked around. "I think they're all ready to go." She sighed, looking up at the guys.

There was a knock at the door and then it swung open as Wilford jumped inside with a grin. "Good morning!"

"Fuck." Mark uttered, nearly under his breath.

Darkiplier followed him, with Dr. Iplier and Googleplier. Jack sighed, biting his lip. "Well... say your goodbyes." He said softly. "We have to get going soon."

Crossing the room, Dark grabbed Anti's upper arm and dragged him out towards the recording room. "Uh..." Anti groaned, but followed after Dark anyway. "What are we doing?" Anti asked as Dark closed the door.

Sighing, Dark turned to face him. "I am going to miss you."

"Ah." Anti nodded. "Feelings. They can't see you have feelings?" Dark narrowed his eyes, staring Anti down as his aura flickered around him violently, causing Anti to glitch slightly. "Right, that was apparently hard for you. I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you too."