Day 6

Mark knocked on the door and it took a little longer than usual for Mrs. Bolton to answer. "Mark? It's the weekend..."

"Yes?" Mark tilted his head.

"Daycares only run during the week dear." Mrs. Bolton explained, smiling down at the group and giving them a little wave.

"What? No? What am I supposed to do with them all weekend?" Mark panicked.

Mrs. Bolton gently patted his shoulder. "You'll think of something." She promised, leaving him on the porch as she closed the door.

"Mrs. Bolton..." Mark whined, then sighed, glancing down at the group. "Alright... back home I guess." He sighed, dragging King along by the hand. He was just ushering them all back down into the basement when he noticed the usually excitable Dapper slumped forward. Watching him carefully, he noticed the tears streaming down his face and sighed. "Dapper?" The tiny black and white boy stopped walking to look up at him, little grey lines clouding his eyes, which Mark could only assume meant they were bloodshot. "What's wrong?" He sighed. Dapper glanced down the stairs, then back up at Mark.

"He hates the basement." Chase mumbled.

"I also hate the basement!" Dr. Iplier called from downstairs.

"We definitely all hate the basement!" Jackieboy Man called up.

Mark groaned, crouching down. "Okay, hey... no more tears now." He hadn't really considered the egos having real emotions or that locking them in the basement for his own safety and peace of mind would bring them to tears. Dapper wandered over and hugged Mark and he sighed, patting the boy's back. "Alright! Fine!" He called. "You can all come back up. For now!" Dapper leaned back and wiped his face on his arm, before he adjusted his bow tie and then his hat. "Better?" Mark asked quietly. Dapper smiled slightly, giving a gentle nod. Mark stood, watching as the egos quickly fled the basement in a line. "I swear... if any of you cause any trouble..." Mark grumbled.

"We won't!" Jackieboy Man grinned.

"Speak for yourself." Wilford smirked heading upstairs.

Mark groaned. "Warfstache!"

Dapper waved his hands frantically, then pointed to himself and turned, chasing Wilford upstairs. Mark watched in confusion until Chase shrugged. "Dapper says he'll keep Will in line. We're not gonna cause you any problems! We just don't wanna spend all day in the basement."

"Okay, okay... fine. I'll be in my recording room. No. Trouble." Mark repeated before he headed off.

King made a run for the kitchen and Dark groaned, starting to follow him, however, Anti quickly caught his arm. "He can't get into that much trouble. You know what he's gonna do." Anti glitched.

"Yes, I know exactly what he plans to do. That is why I need to stop him, before we end up locked in the basement all day tomorrow." Dark muttered.

"We'll just clean him up after. Mark'll never even know." Anti smirked.

"Why does this matter to you?" Dark sighed.

Anti shrugged, nervously glitching his hand through his hair repeatedly before he answered. "I thought we could hang out."

"You think we are friends now?" Dark watched him carefully.

Anti's glitching became more violent. "Fine! I should have stabbed you when I had the chance!" He growled, before storming off. Dark rolled his eyes, before heading into the kitchen. King was no where to be found but an open jar of peanut butter had been left on the counter and he sighed deeply.

Dapper stood, arms open in confusion, shaking his head as he watched Wilford go through Mark's underwear drawer. Wilford glanced at him. "Why? I mean, why not." He chuckled. "This is the real hard hitting journalism right here. Besides, these are all clean." Dapper took a deep breath, slumping forward in exasperation with the exhale. "I was expecting more... just more." Wilford wiggled his mustache. "Maybe I should plant some lacy thongs." Dapper's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly.