Day 12

It was almost afternoon by the time Mark crawled out of bed. He wandered downstairs, with a sleepy King on his hip, flopped against Mark's shoulder. Everyone else was already awake, playing Smash Bros. Amy glanced up and smiled. "How's he feeling today?"

Mark sighed. "I think he's over it mostly. He's not throwing up anymore. He still seems tired though, and needy." He glanced at King, then back to Amy. "I need to record today though. Something... anything. I haven't posted a video in forever."

"It's only been a couple of days." Amy reminded, as she gently slipped Dapper out of her lap and got up. "King, sweetie, you wanna come sit with me for a little while." She held her arms out to him.

King stared at her a moment before burying his face in Mark's shoulder again. "No!" He whimpered, then grabbed onto Mark's shirt. "Mark."

Mark sighed. "How did I even become your favourite person?" He muttered.

Amy smiled. "I don't know, but it's kind of sweet."

"I can't record with him hanging off of me. There's no way to explain that." Mark mumbled.

Amy glanced at the TV, then back at Mark. "Maybe you could get him to sit beside you for awhile and do some more gaming with the egos? Everyone freaked out about the last one, and then they would assume you've been missing because of the editing."

Mark glanced around and nodded a little. "Would you guys be okay with recording another video with me?"

Wilford, who was feeling back to himself, paused their game and glanced up at him. "I'm still not taking it easy on you."

"Mmhm." Mark groaned.

Dark sighed. "I suppose letting your channel die would be against our best interests."

Mark cleared his throat. "My channel wouldn't die... but thanks. I think."

"We will be in your video." Google Blue announced.

"If King's staying around, does that mean you want me in this one?" Dr. Iplier muttered. "Or is it still just the BIG egos." He held his fingers up, doing air quotes as he said big.

Mark sighed. "I didn't mean to leave you out Doc. We just only needed four players. But if you want to stay around and switch in on different rounds, I think that would be fun." Dr. Iplier nodded and Mark smiled, sitting down on the couch. "Now the hard part. King... can you sit beside me for the video?" He asked quietly, sitting King on the couch and gently tried to pry the boy's hands from his shirt.

"No..." King whined, trying to climb into his lap.

Mark sighed. "I know you still don't feel good buddy, but it'll just be a little while."

Amy got up, checking that all of the equipment was still in proper place to record, then motioned to Jack's egos. "Let's go make lunch again guys. That was fun last time, huh?"

"Fun." Anti grunted, glitching. Amy sighed, leading Anti, Dapper, Chase, Jackieboy Man and Dr. Schneeeplestein out of the room.

King pouted a little as Mark slid him onto the couch again, and gently took his hands from his shirt. "Just a little while King." He promised, hesitantly grabbing a controller as he watched him. "You gonna cheer for me?" He asked quietly.

Glancing around at the other egos, King shook his head. "Will."

Wilford threw his hands up with a grin. "Bully! He knows who the winner is!" Dark glanced at him, his aura flickering a strong blue, before he settled again, shifting his controller in his hands.

Mark gasped, shaking his head. "Wow. Alright then. Fine." He chuckled. "Let's go Wilford!"

Dark shifted his focus to the TV and Google Blue grabbed a controller, as the other Googles gathered around to watch. After the first round, Google Blue gave Google Red a turn, while Dark traded off with Dr. Iplier. At some point even King played a round, though he immediately fell off the platform several times and burned through all of his lives.