Day 18

Mark groaned, waking up flat on his back, there was a metallic ringing, infused with baseline static that felt like it was surrounding him. Groaning, he lifted his head and looked down at himself, sighing with relief that his body was intact, and it's normal size. Shifting a little, he noticed Amy, laying on her stomach a few feet from him. Feeling weak, he dragged himself across the floor until he could shake her shoulder. "Amy? Amy!"

With a whine, Amy's eyes slowly opened at she stared at him a moment. "You... look like shit." She uttered.

Mark grinned. "I feel like shit." He shifted, pushing himself up on his elbow and glanced around. "Look."

Amy forced herself up on her elbows as well and glanced around the room. The egos were strewn about, all unconscious... but back to their adult forms. "It... it worked?" She gasped.

"It worked." Mark smiled.

Jack stumbled his way down the stairs, groaning. "Anti and Jameson are miss-" He started, stopping to lean against the wall and glance around the room. "It worked." He repeated, having no idea it was a repeat. He scanned the room, noting Anti's heavily glitching form curled up in the corner and Dapper flat out in the middle of the room. He wasn't sure how they'd gotten to the living room from the bedroom, but he wasn't exactly sure how they'd gotten to the living room from Brighton either. He looked over at Mark and Amy who were huddled together on the floor. "Are they... are they alright?"

"I'm not sure." Mark stuck a finger in his ear, rubbing before pulling it out. "That's... that's Dark's aura, and Anti's static. So they have to be alive."

"The static is usually only this strong when he's in distress." Jack mumbled, stumbling into the room and made his way over. He tried to place a hand on Anti, frowning at how much his form glitched. "Anti!" Suddenly the glitching form rolled, gasping as he woke, his eyes still pitch black. He lunged forward and Jack jumped back, bumping into the couch and toppled over, ending up on the floor. He glanced over as Anti crawled towards him and tensed. He tried to squirm back, but Anti's crawl was too fast for him. As Anti reached him, Jack closed his eyes, opening them again as he realized the glitch bitch was trying to hug him. "H-hey." Jack sighed, awkwardly patting his back as Anti was still glitching quite a bit, now effectively on top of his chest. Jack relaxed more as Anti's glitching slowly calmed, and he actually wrapped his arms around the man, giving him squeeze. "It's alright."

"I'm big." Anti mumbled, his eyes returning to normal and the static quieting until it was non-existent.

"Yeah." Jack nodded.

"I still feel small."

Jack frowned. "What?"

"We..." Dark groaned, red and blue flashes nearly engulfing him. "We are not yet ourselves."

Mark smiled as he noticed a lot of the forms starting to move, and groan to life. "Well... it did take several days for you guys to really start acting like children... it would make sense to take a little while for you to start feeling like adults again."

Mark glanced up as Google Blue walked up, standing over him. "Second directive, destroy humanity." He uttered, and Mark noticed for the first time he was brandishing a knife.

"Google!" Mark screamed, trying to push Amy away. "What are you doing?"

"I am completing my second directive, given the opportunity." Google Blue explained simply.

Mark's lip quivered and he stared up at him, shocked to silence as Google positioned the knife. Amy watched Mark for a moment before looking up. "Google! Google what's the distance of the Earth to the sun?" She called out.