Day 7

"Mark? Mark!"

King rolled out of his sleeping bag and yawned as he got up, after hearing the shouting. He picked up his crown and placed it on his head, stumbling out of the living room.

"What the hell?!"

Mark came running down the stairs in his boxers. "Amy!" He gasped. "I didn't know you were coming!"

"I haven't seen you in days..." She mumbled, keeping her eyes focused on King who was looking up at her sleepily. "You were being strange and cryptic. I wanted to make sure you were okay." She finally glanced at Mark. "What the hell is going on?"

"I uh... I don't really know..." Mark sighed. "The egos all turned into kids..."

"The egos? You mean the characters you play?" Amy looked between him and King.

"Uh, yeah... about that. Look, we know how powerful the fan base is, right? They... they made the egos real. Awhile ago. I knew it made me sound crazy and they kind of did their own thing, so I never said anything-"

"It's weird having two of you in the same room." Amy pointed at King. "He's cuter though."

"He's like 4." Mark sighed. "I can't compete with a 4 year old."

King looked between Mark and Amy before wandering over and holding his arms up to Amy. "This is adorable." She grinned, lifting him up and held him on her hip. "You're kind of a heavy little guy." King sleepily laid his head on her shoulder. "Awww."

"This is the weirdest thing that has happened so far." Mark muttered, watching her.

"I am... king of the squirrels." King mumbled.

"Yeah you are." Amy chuckled, then glanced at Mark. "He's like a mini you!"

"I know." Mark groaned. "And you're just holding him and it's weirding me out."

"He's so cute though!" Amy grinned. "But he's getting heavy..."

Mark chuckled wandering over and awkwardly took King, who was practically back to sleep and ended up with the boy cradled in his arms. "Oh god. I need to lay him down." He wandered into the living room, Amy following.

She froze as soon as she saw the other egos,and gasped softly. "There's so many..."

Mark laid King on top of his sleeping bag and stood, glancing around. "Yeah... I've got Jack's too. Still don't really know why."

"Is that a mini Darkiplier?" Amy giggled. "Oh and little Warfstache! Awww!"

"They're still kind of dangerous..." Mark sighed. "They seem to be getting less so though? Like they're actually becoming more docile."

"Can we wake them up?" Amy grinned.

"What? No. They'll wake up eventually. Come on." He stepped over the sleeping bodies, grabbing Amy's arm and lead her out of the room. "I'm going to get dressed."

"Alright, I'll make some coffee." Amy smiled.

"Please." Mark sighed, heading back upstairs.

Amy made her way into the kitchen to put on coffee and then snuck back into the living room, watching the little egos. After a few minutes, Mark walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Please don't wake them up. They're kind of a pain in the ass." He said softly, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me about them?" Amy chuckled. "This is why you've been so weird all week?"

"Yup." Mark kissed her cheek softly, before letting her go. "Come on. Commmmmme onnnnnn." He gently took her arm, tugging her into the kitchen. "They can still be unpredictable and dangerous by the way, so don't trust them too much."