HELL 27:Bitch Friends

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes I am"

he responded as he smiled back.

'If I'm not mistaken she's the new queen of fukuda university...but looking at her closely she do remind me of someone'

the old man with his mid 40's said to his mind.

"Well you look really unwell I was concerned so I came to check on you,It's getting cold this night do you need to go somewhere?I think you should go home and rest a little"

she said with a concern tone.

"I'm okay thank you for your concern dont worry I'll go home now..."

he said and was about to walk away but then he doesn't know why but again he faced her with a sad smile on his face.

"You somewhat remind me of my daughter she really has a kind heart,knows how to forgive and forget she's not that perfect but she's the best daughter that any father will wish,and I'm too lucky to be her father but I lost her, I guess she's at your age now"

he said with a sad smile plastered on his face.

"Where Is she now?"

Heaven asked the old man.

"I don't know but I will find her no matter what and bring her back"

he said making heaven fall a single tear good thing she managed to hide it from him.

"anyways I think you should go home too it's dangerous for a girl to be alone in this dark cold night"

the old man said then finally leave. a bitter smile formed the heaven's lips as she heaved a deep heavy sigh.

"don't worry I will,I will go home.... just not now"

she said as she left that place.