Chapter 21.|India

We watched as Teyanna went into the house, prancing , almost as if she was happy about something .

"Yo, What the fuck? She damn near skipping in that bitch" Bash barked, as confused as me.

"I don't know man, but hold up. Let's see how this shit about to play out" I said.

"What? Why the fuck would we do something like? So she can fucking kill Egypt?" Bashed asked, almost yelling .

"Can you fucking relax your big ass down! We need to wait to see how this shit is going to play out!" I yelled back .

"Man you on some other shit India, I'm about to go in there and see what the fuck is up, you can stay your dumb ass right here if you want to but I ain't" He said taking his seat belt off and getting out of the car.

Before he could make it to the house, we seen a figure coming from behind the house, It was Egypt and she had a wicked smile on her face.

"What's up?" She said giving her signature grin.

I jumped out of the car and jumped into her arms. I kissed her face a million times before she pushed me off of her .

I gave her the screw face , wondering what was up with her. I knew she was wasn't still mad at me, at least I hoped she wasn't.

"Ain't that nigga baby still up in there? Back the fuck up out my face shawty. Take care of that and then maybe we can talk about us" She said before the house she was held in exploded.

She smiled at me and got in the backseat of the truck me and Bash were in. Tears pooled in my eyes, but I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I was the reason she was acting like this so I'd just have to suck it up and move on.

"Yo Egypt, how you get out of there?" Bash asked after we had all gotten into the car.

"You know how I get down Bash, I gutted that scandalous bitch like a fish" Egypt said, looking out the window. I glanced at her and she had a far away look in her eyes. I didn't know if she was thinking about us or what had just happened, I wanted to ask but my more poor heart couldn't take anymore jabs.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked, barely above a whisper.

"We going find that nigga K and take his ass out. Then I'm done with this shit" Egypt said, finally facing me.

"What you mean you done?" Bash asked, shock written across his face.

"Your big ass know what the fuck I mean. I'm done , I just want to live my life without looking behind my shoulder all the time" she said.

We all heard sirens in the distance, and just like thieves in the night , we were gone .

We got back to Bashes house and set down, trying to devise a plan to find this mother fucker .

Before I knew it, vomit was trickling up my throat and I was hovering over the toilet, puking my brains out.

"You good, man?" I heard Egypt ask from behind me.

"You don't have to be in here pretending to care about me" I snapped.

"I don't got to pretend to do shit, I don't care. I just got wanted to make sure you was good we got shit to do" she said nonchalantly.

"Fuck you Egypt! I know I messed up, But how long are you going to hold that over my head? Damn! I'm getting rid of the bastard what more do you want from me?!" I yelled, getting fed up.

"Fuck you too India, I don't want a goddamn thing from your snake ass. Bitch you ain't real, you a fake ass bitch! You sitting here mad at me for being mad at you. All the fuck You was supposed to do was get information and that's it. But your dumb ass winded up catching feelings and a baby. What I said earlier is null and void, I'll never be with a snake ass bitch like you" She said before walking off leaving me to wallow in pity by myself.

I cried from the depths of my soul, I had lost the only thing that I had . The only person that loved me unconditionally. But I knew I had lost her and it was nothing that I could do. I just hoped one day she would forgive me.

"Yo, come on that nigga K just hit me up. We about to ride out" Bash said busting into the bathroom.

I looked up at him with red puffy eyes and all before meekly replying okay.

"Look, Egypt is just mad right now, you hurt her. I mean legit hurt her you broke her trust and if I were in her shoes I would probably off you but I ain't her and she ain't off you so it's clearly something still there . So you just need to give her some time, get your self together in the process Ma, now let's go kill a nigga" Bash said holding his hand out for me.

I took it , and got up, brushing myself off and brushed my teeth. Bash was right, I did need to get myself together. I had to get my mind right, I couldn't think about me and Egypt's problems. Little did she know, I would also be stepping down for all the same reasons as hers

I finally let the house and hopped in the back with Egypt . She had a far away look in her eyes, she looked nervous . And as much as I wanted to comfort her and kiss her forehead and say everything would be okay, I knew I could so I did the next best thing , I grabbed her hand in mine. She tried to snatch it back but I held it tighter , and brought it to my lips pecking it softly .

"It's going to be okay"

Atleast that's what I hoped.