Chapter 9.| The Setup

Everything was falling apart and It was all my fault. If I would've never fucked Santana, shit would probably be sweet between me and India.

I definitely fucked Karma.

Laying in bed , I was scrolling through all the pictures India and I had took in my phone. I could no longer hold in the tears that clouded my vision. India was my whole life and knowing that she was gone, was like taking my life away.

The ringing of my phone interrupted my thoughts, making me look at the phone. It was a out of state number, so I knew it was a buyer. "Yo?" I answered blandly. " E, where is my product?" Juan's thick Spanish accent asked.

"I'm working on it, don't you think I would have given it to you if I had it?" I asked with attitude. Today was just not the day to fuck with me. "You have 1 month to get my shit to me, or it's off with you head" He said. I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring if he got his shit or not.

I was ready for death, I ain't got nothing now. I slowly got out of bed, knowing I was going to have to tell everyone about the call. I took a shower, hoping the hot water would ease the pain of my aching muscles. Once dressed and my hair was in a ponytail, I hurried to the trap house.

When I got there naked bitches were everywhere. shaking their ass, giving head, and kissing each other. If I were in a good mood, I would've joined in the festivities. Right now wasn't a good time, pulling out my gun I simply shot one of the bitches getting everyone's attention.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Egypt?" Juelz asked. I gave him a death stare, causing him to shut up. "Is you niggas dumb or what? This ain't no house, why y'all bringing bitches in here?" I asked. "Man, ain't no work coming in, so we wanted to kick it.What's the problem?" Santana asked.

"Don't you ever say anything to me Santana! I should kill you now!" I screamed. Everyone had a confused look on their face, which I ignored. "Shid, in your dreams" He said taking a pull from his blunt.

Choosing to ignore him, I told everybody about the call from earlier. "Wait, where is India?" One of my most trusted workers Bash asked. "She isn't apart of this empire anymore" Juelz said. "Nigga I ain't talking to you, Egypt where is India?" Bash asked again. Everyone laughed a bit at Juelz's screwed up face.

"She uhh, I don't know Bash. She wont talk to me anymore, because I fucked up" I said honestly. I guess it was time everyone knew. "What you mean?" Bash asked. "We were in a relationship before all this shit happened, but look none of that matters. We need to get this shit back asap." I said.

"How? India was our only way of getting to that nigga.You stay fucking shit up" Santana said. Bash surprised me by getting up and punching Santana in the mouth. "Learn how to shut up Nigga" Bash said. Santana got up, preparing to rush Bash. "Woah, can y'all just stop it? We need this product and if we don't get it we fucked" I said getting in between the two of them.

"I'm going to talk to India, and come by your place tonight. We going get this shit together. But you need to kill this snake ass nigga already" Bash said kissing my cheek and walking out the house.

Snake ass nigga ?

I grabbed one of the bitches who was still shaking her ass like nothing was happening. I knew exactly what would ease my mind. Walking into one of the vacant bedrooms, I immediately untied the girls bikini top revealing, 38 double D breast. I looked up at the smiling girl, and her face slowly started to turn into a frowning India.

You going fuck her too?

I shook my head trying to get India out of my mind but the girl's face was still India's. "I'm sorry ma, but I can't do this. Stay up" I said leaving out of the bedroom.

Everyone watched as I left in tears. It's like India leaving me was taking away my gangsta. Once home I cooked a little dinner for Bash and I that consisted of grilled chicken beasts, rice and corn.

After I was done someone was dropping a beat on my door. "Does everyone have to do that?" I asked Bash as I opened the door. Bash was standing their with a stupid ass smirk. "Fuck is up little head! You cooked?" He asked pushing past me. "Hello to you too, what did India say?" I said getting straight to the point. "Can I eat first?" He said sitting down with a plate of food in his hand.

"Are you done yet?" I asked as I watched Bash eat his 3rd plate. "Yes Egypt damn girl you can throw down now get me a drink " He said. I huffed and rolled my eyes getting up to get his drink. "Well what did she say?" I asked. "First you need to see something.

Bash pulled out his laptop and started showing me pictures of Santana at the club, popping bottles with a dark skinned man. "Okay?" I asked shrugging my shoulders with a confused look. He zoomed in and the man was no other than K.

"I'll handle him, what did India say?" I asked again. "She said although y'all on bad terms she won't see you get hurt so, she going keep up with the plan but..." He said trailing off. "But what?!" I screamed. I thought just maybe she was going to forgive me.

"She doesn't want to see you again, she will only talk through me" He said. My whole faced dropped and the water works started. "Stop crying ma" He said giving me a hug. "Why wont she forgive me?" I asked. "I don't know ma, what you want to do about Santana?" He asked. "We set him up" I said simply.

I made sure I looked good and smelled good as I opened the door for Santana. "What up ma?" He asked walking into the house. "I just wanted to apologize San" I said sitting down next to him. "For what?" He asked.

"Baby, don't be mad at me anymore" I said straddling him. "Mmm, you going let me get up in that pussy again?" He asked kissing my neck. "You can't get no pussy if you dead nigga" Bash said. Santana looked between me and Bash with a scared expression.

Bash quickly shot Santana in the head two times. "Yuck Bash! you could have atleast did it once I got up" I said wiping blood from my face. "My bad, Ima call the clean up crew to clean this mess up. Hold up I'm getting a call" He said pulling out his phone.

"It's India"