Chapter 15.|Killer Mode

" You dont put no fear in my heart bitch. If you want me to step down , then you going have to kill me"

"So be it"

The conversation had been reoccurring over and over in my mind for three days now.

I didn't want to believe that it sealed the deal for us, I would hate to kill the only women I've ever loved.

I knew in my heart that India had fallen in love with this man. He has been all she's known for these last five months.

She'd been calling me nonstop since our last encounter. I didn't understand why, I felt that we'd discussed everything we needed to.

I now knew everything I needed to know about K, and all I needed to do was to prepare to exacute my plan on killing this buster.

I looked over to see India calling again. All I wanted her to do was to stop calling me, I wanted nothing to do with her.

"Yo, you been blowing my shit up for three days straight. What the fuck do you want?" I barked as I answered the phone.

I decided that maybe she needed to hear me say that I was done with her, so, she'd understand that I was serious this time.

"I've been calling because we need to talk" India exclaimed, attitude dripping off every word she spoke.

"About what? Maybe you didn't understand it when I first said it but I'm going to say it once more. I am done with you, done! I am wiping my hands clean of everything India. You are toxic for me, you knock me off my square, and you bring me no good!" I said, venom laced in my words.

"You done? We still need to talk about this whole ordeal. I'm going to be apart of this take down. I know more about him than you do! You need me!" India shot back.

"Look I-"

"No! You look, I know I fucked up. I fucked everything up, but let me do this! Let me help you. I need to do this, I owe you this. After this we will never see each other again. I'm going ghost, I will continue to be apart of this empire but I will do it from wherever I am" India said.

"I don't even feel like arguing with you. You want to help? Find out who his wife is, where she lives and all. I'm killing her and his kids" I spat before hanging up.

A few seconds later, a text from India popped up.

"Melody Gargl'e, 3456 East Ln the kids are over a friends house tonight. They kids get to live, killing kids isn't even you"

I had to smile because I realized India was on her shit and I had no choice but to respect that.

"You right, preciate it pimp"

Night fell quickly, as I set out in front of Melody's house, I was waiting for her to show up so I could execute my plan.

I saw as a silver jeep pulled up in her drive way and out hopped a beautiful hispanic women. I was caught off guard when I seen another figure emerge from the car.

"Ain't this bout a bitch" I said aloud as I seen that it was no one other than K.

I didn't even think about the fact that he could possibly be here.

I quickly grabbed my phone, dialing India's number.

"We got action, K ass is here" I said as soon as she answered.

"You got to be fucking kidding. Look I'm going to try to see if I can get him out the
house so you can go in and get that shit handled" she said before hanging up.

Not even five minutes later, K was walking out of the house with a smile. He quickly hoped into his jeep and pulled off.

"You have 45 minutes"

When he pulled off I quickly went into the house.

Idiot left the damn door open

"Honey, wh-"

"Hello Melody, I'm here to talk to you" I said sinisterly.

"Who are you?"

I didn't give her a chance to ask anymore questions. I quickly grabbed my gun from my waistline and gave her 3 to the dome.

"I let my gun do the talking"

I grabbed the sharp scapel from my breast and stood over her dead body. I cut open her shirt and began to carve a E into her belly.

Afterwards I looked at my masterpiece and was throughly satisfied. I quickly picked up the body and carried her to what I would predict was one of the boys rooms. I tucked her into the bed and proceeded downstairs to clean my mess.

After thoroughly cleaning I headed out the door. As I was pulling off, K was pulling in.

"What a night"

I pulled out my phone and sent India a text.

"What you got for me?"

I waited for her response, after five minutes it finally came through.

"A hard chocolate dick, you want to play so let the games begin E. If I were you I'd get to India as fast as I could. Wouldn't want her to bleed out now would we?" ...