Chapter 2.|Business

I woke up that morning to an already fully rested India smiling down on me. She still had nothing on from our exotic night last night, and glowing like a damn firefly.

Her long wavy blonde hair hung low over her breast laying lightly upon her thighs, while her huge mood changing Hazel's beamed into my soul.

My mood was killed once my recap from a few hours played over again. First we loose half our merchandise which means bad business, then to lace the cake with the icing India is cheating on me.

I know India, i know her very fucking well. We been down since day one, apart of me seen it coming but then the other part denied it.

We gazed at each other for a quick sec, that's when my phone rung breaking all focus. I picked it up pressing answer placing it to my ear.

"I hope this has something to do with my shit." I paused waiting for a legitimate answer.

"It has a lot to do with it." He answered with a grin in his voice. I hung up without announcing it pushing India off me getting out of our bed.

"Damn you ain't have to push me, who was that?" She said sitting up on her knee's watching me. "That was Juelz." I responded turning the shower on stepping in closing the glass door behind me.

India got up reopening the door joining me, "Does he know who did the shit?" She asked with inquiring eyes. "India are you down to ride?" I responded bluntly.

"Hell yeah" She answered stepping toward me, India was very tempting and this is why I couldn't shake her. My ass was in love with no good, this is exactly why you should never mix business with pleasure.

"Mhmmm Egypt!" She moaned squirming on the shower floor, i had my finger deep touching her core with my tongue laying smooth up on her clit.

I removed my fingers pulling her out the shower throwing her on the bed, in the closet on the too shelf is where we kept our naughty safe. India and i had our own set of toys and kinks, i grabbed my gold strap on buckling it around and between my legs.

India laid flat on the bed sucking and biting on her bottom lip, she was ready for Chicago. Yes i named my dick and he ain't the one to fuck with, Chicago was about 9inches, Clear with Gold flakes sparkling through it.

One of the things i liked the most about him was that he rotated and vibrated while i hit all of India's walls. I climbed over on top of her staring her straight in the eyes. "Open up for me" i demanded.

Following my command i stuffed all of Chicago into her tight hole. "Auuuuh!" She moaned against my lips, i don't give a damn about who this nigga is. India's pussy was my pussy.

We laid out on the bed exhausted once again from our headboard playing. "E if whoever took our shit is somebody we know, i'm gonna be the first to blow that fools head off." I laid there eyes too the ceiling "India you being downlow?" Fuck i had to ask.

India sat up looking at me venomously "The fuck?" She responded in a what the fuck are you talking about tone. I exhaled sitting up "You lien to me?" I asked the same question differently.

"Egypt what are you talking about? i'm not gone ask you that shit again." She held her head down speaking with force. "Nothing man get dress we gotta go" I answered getting up walking into my closet. I grabbed some Black jeans a white crop top my mink jean vest and my no low blind Tim's.

India walked past me with an attitude grabbing her Seven jeans, Olympic 7's with her *Bad Bitches Link Up* T-shirt and Kings snapback.

This time we took my car, i owned an all Black 2014 range rover. India sat up against the window with her arms under her chest, "The fuck wrong wit chu?" Her head rolled in my direction. "Don't fucking worry about it alrighh" I rolled my eyes pulling into the garage stepping out.

"Speak up i ain't come way down here for nothing." Juelz and Santana took a seat. "Remember that one club from uptown? went by the name of Royals?" Juelz asked.

I nodded keeping up with the play, "Juelz that's a fucking strip club are you two bitches really waisting my time?" India snapped pulling out her nine aiming at the both of them. Santana hopped from his seat throwing his hands up. "Chill boss it has everything to do with it."

I cocked my nine back holding it in my hand "Start talking" I boomed never taking eyesight off my cousin. "The owner of the club nigga named K, lost some of his baggage went bankrupt taking on the dope game at full speed."

"How you know it was him?" India spoke "I met him awhile back, Sincere introduced me to him. This was way before we decided to let him get on,"

"Sincere set the whole thing up." Santana added, "Figured out the whole store, our hours, drop offs and pick ups, camera's and stashes." He finished with a believable look. "Fool also knew that if he got us to go out no one would be here when all this shit hit the fan."

"How we know you not lien to us to save yo ass? and all that family shit don't mean nothing to me." India stepped forward placing the head of her gun to Juelz chest. "I don't fall back on my word, anybody that fucks with the business fucks with y'all money. If y'all money don't add up neither do mine, Sincere got exactly what he worked up for."

Everything made sense, a greedy nigga with no money needed a quick lift to get started. We trusted to fast fucking our own selves up but in the end his body left without his soul.

"Anybody know his whereabouts?" I said, "We gotta find him soon or someone's gonna be in for some shit." India refrained. "Naa we're really in for some shit." With this game comes death, explanations don't apply when your pockets coming up short.