Chapter 3.|The Plan

That night i sat in my office looking over our map. We had several sections listed all over, a few outta town following the couple right around the block.

But the biggest one where we pull all our real heat from is the warehouse, whoever did this shit was smart. But not smart enough this shit most definitely wasn't over.

I sent Juelz and Santana out on a rat mission, since K knew us and our business he'd be on the look out. They should be hittin my line with some info any minute.

10,000$ is what was stolen and everyday the collateral went up on it. Juelz was quick on his feet and Santana was smooth with his talking, this should be easy.

"Are you hungry?" India asked standing under the door post. I shook my head "Naa" I short answered. Between this money not being made, and tryna find out who did it had my head in knots.

The doorbell sounded off, I got up answering it. Juelz came alone, "Where's Santana?" India asked raising her eyebrow. "Fool had baby duty, did i come to talk about that nigga or are we talking business?" he said.

"Juelz you better tone that shit down cause i will up and slap yo ass." India hissed giving him that hard look, He sat down in one of my chairs and Indy stood.

"He hangs out in Sin City," Sin City was one of these high end nightclub/strip club everyone's been talking about. "Sin City? you mean that new club that just opened a few nights ago?" Indy said with a look of disgust.

Juelz shrugged, "4 bodyguards deep, two in front two in the back. Got a coo lil spot in upland, gated community, camera's and patrol security." Juelz laid details out thoroughly.

"So if we know where he stay why are we sitting here?" India said walking back and fourth in front of us, my baby looked so good when she was ready for war. "It ain't that simple ma." Juelz briefly answered.

India turned in his direction crossing her arms,"Why it aint?" She said, "Everything just happened, we can't move fast he'll be expecting that." I nodded in agreement, K was stupid but i'm sure the muthafucka wasn't that dumb especially if he fucking with us.

"He's right Indy, moving in quick would step on to many people toes." India threw her head back rolling her eyes, "E who cares about what people feet we stand on, them bitches didn't mind crossing us to steal our shit. What about our motto huh?"

"Money over men" I said, "Exactly money over men" She repeated clapping her hands dramatically. "We need a plan." Juelz commented, "A plan? ion do plans Juelz" I said shaking my head.

"You don't even know what type of plan i'm talking about cuhz" He spoke, "Then what chu got in mind?" I asked hesitantly. "India," He paused, "She can be our scam, get her dressed up send her in the club get this fool to like he_" I jumped up "Hell naa" I shouted.

I lost my coo for a split second, My girl ainn about to play house pet for no bitch nigga. "E it's the only way, we gotta have somebody stall this nigga so we can get in." He said, i sat back down contemplating.

If i stuck to my answer which was no, then everyone would start suspecting me and India. "It's yo ass E and her ass if this shit don't go." Juelz mentioned.

"Why i gotta do it?" India asked angrily, "Cause me E and Santana is gone hold the heat." He said "So i can hold the heat better then you two bitches, find another candidate." She replied waving him off with her hand.

Juelz dropped his head in frustration, India mouth was always on full speed. "You can't be this foo temporary bitch with am_" India stood up "Bitch?" Without thinking she punched him.

I jumped up separating him and her ,"Look if this is gone put the baked bread on the table i'll do it! If you call me a bitch again i'll personally send your ass on like Sincere " India said storming out the room.

Juelz took a calming breath, "I can't stand her ass why the fuck you working with her anyway?" I chuckled lightly "That's my partner, and she don't like yo ass either. It's about that time i get the fuck up outta here anyway."

"If she can work her magic and trick this nigga we should have our merchandise plus his in no time." Juelz stood up, "You in?" I exhaled deeply "iigh" I said.

"Coo, i know he's there every Friday night. Buys his own lil V.I.P section secluded in the back, K is big on big shapes and pretty faces. Make sure "India" plays her part." He said, i nodded letting him out.

I closed up shop turning our camera's on, I grabbed my keys my hat and my phone. "India!" I semi shouted walking through the building. "Why you standing over here? You don't hear me calling you?" I asked.

She walked over to me with her arms crossed holding her MK bag. "Your cousin is a bitch" She said in her strong Cuban accent. "Chill, he just be talking" I said unlocking the doors to my truck, holding her's open for her.

"Talking or not i will shoot his ass," I laughed harder laying back on my seat, India was still pissed. "India?" I called out to her. She replied "What?" looking at me.

I stroked her cheek wrapping my hand around her neck pulling her face into mine kissing her. Seconds past before she gave in kissing me back.

I put my head on hers,"I love you alright?" She nodded,"I love you to." She said, "Now let's get this money" Friday was approaching soon i needed to round my soldiers up cause collecting time started now.