Xara lips turned down as she watched pain flash across his face, "Am I hurting you just being in your presence?  Are you a masochist?  Is that why you like being with Ruby because you want a woman to hurt you?"

Kaelen eyes widened, denial on the tip of his tongue.  With a bashful nod he smiled, "Yes.  That's it."

"I can do that," replied Xara smugly. "Or I can learn how to do that," she corrected.

Kaelen took a deep breath as he saw resolve shine in her eyes, "So you are going to become whatever I need you to be?"

"Yes," nodded Xara enthusiastically. "I want to be your everything like Kayla is Lucas's and Ebony's is Jacob's.  I want your darkness to wrap around me like Lucas's does Kayla."

"What," asked Kaelen confused.  "Kevin said it wants to kill her."

"No that's Lucas wanting every part of Kayla to himself.  Even his darkness wants all of her," laughed Xara as she took a step closer to him.  "I can please you, you know?  I can do things Ruby would never even think to do," whispered Xara as her fingers ran provocatively up and down Kaelen's baby blue shirt.

Kaelen grabbed Xara's hand and pushed it to her side. "Don't do that," he snapped as his composure slipped.  "Don't just touch me."

Xara frowned and gave Kaelen puppy dog eyes.  "You're being unfair."

Kaelen slammed Xara against the wall as his teeth extended. "I told you to get away," growled Kaelen as he grabbed her red hair and pulled her head to the side.

"I didn't want to," whispered Xara as she felt the sweet pain as his teeth sank into her skin.  Xara released a purr as pleasure exploded through her body and she rubbed herself against Kaelen.  "Harder," he murmured as she raised her hands to run them over his short black hair.  "Harder," she moaned as his grip on her tightened.

Kaelen pulled back and stared into Xara's lustful eyes and cursed.  "I have a meeting," he bit out as he adjusted his arousal.  "Fuck!  Stop looking," he growled as he grabbed her face to bring her eyes from the strain in his pants to his face. 

"See," smiled Xara as she reached out and ran her hand over his arousal.  "You're able to stop yourself just fine.  You just have to want to."

"Yeah," asked Kaelen as he arched his eyebrow.

"Yes," purred Xara as she rubbed herself against him.  "All you have to do is remember, if you kill me you want have my blood anymore."

Kaelen's mouth snapped closed as words he'd said to both Lucas and Jacob were just spoken to him.  "Damn," whispered Kaelen as he leant forward and licked the wound on her neck close.

"I'm hoping that's an I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight damn," asked Xara hopefully.

Kaelen stared at Xara as his lips turned up.  "Will any man satisfy this itch you seem to have to want to get laid?"

"Don't sell yourself short Kaelen," grinned Xara.  "I've wanted to fuck you since you lifted me up by the neck in the council meeting room."  Xara smiled and kissed his lax lips, "Now I've made it clear so it's up to you."  With another smile Xara turned and walked slowly up the stairs to the second floor.

**********
Ah'Taria - Lucas, Jacob and Kaelen's office (Kevin and Anthony's too)

Jacob watched Kaelen walk into the offices and smiled, "Well it appears you are late for a change."

Kaelen gave Jacob a blank look as he shook his head.  "Xara, tried to seduce me," responded Kaelen in a dreamlike voice.

"Really," asked Kevin excitedly.  "Did she succeed?"