"I love you." - Gabe

Eversince Gabe came over this morning, he has been acting weird. He's constantly fidgeting and giving weird looks at you which makes you feel uncomfortable.

"Gabe! Oh my god!" You whined, getting annoyed by how weird he was being.

This makes his face cheeks burn red as you look at him questionably, "I can't watch the movie with you acting so weird."

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered, looking away.

You sigh, already feeling guilty for yelling.

"No, I'm sorry." You say, moving yourself closer to him.

"Mind telling me why you're acting so weird though?" You asked, placing your hand on top of his.

He looks at you, obviously hiding something from you. He bit the inside of his lip as he contemplated on talking or not.

"Gabe, you can tell me." You assured him as you brushed his hair off his face.

"I'm scared of your response.." He sighs, looking down at the bed.

"My response? Gabe, just tell me." You begged him as you moved closer to him.

You both stare at eachother as you anxiously waited for what he had to say.

"Okay." He nodded, breathing in nervously.

"Y/n," He began, wrapping his hands around yours. "We've been dating for a while now and the more we spend time together, the more I fall for you."

"Me too." You blushed.

He smiles back before continuing, "And I can't actually imagine myself with anyone else. You're my first girlfriend and.. my first love."

He sees your eyes widen slightly at his last words and your mouth gapes slightly open.

"You heard right, y/n. You're my first love. I'm hopelessly in love with you." He says softly as he pushed your stray hair to the back of your ear.

Your eyes began watering as you took all his words to heart. You didn't know what to say, no one has confessed to you like this before.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" You response quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"Very." You breathed before wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you." You whispered.

You feel him tense under your hold and he wraps his arms tighter around you. He was becoming emotional as tears taunted his eyes from happiness.

"Do you really feel the same?" He asks, playing with your hair.

"Yes." You replied, leaning back a little to kiss his cheek.

"I think I'm gonna faint." He joked as he brought his hand to his heart and fell to the bed, faking a heart attack.

"Gabe!" You giggled as you tried to pull him back up.

"I can't believe you actually love me." He cooed as a smile masked his face.

"Well believe it." You laughed as you tugged on his arm to sit up.

"I love you." He repeats himself before you pulling you down to his chest.

"I love you too, Gabe."