Prologue: Awakening the Lion

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the prologue to this story and if you read the description of this story, you will have three girls in the love interest. And if you enjoy this story, I will make another story that is related to this and another one of my top read stories,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"In another city a thunderstorm was rolling in and during that storm there was a family fighting and the child was always getting scared of when it happens. The boys name is (Y/N) (L/N), 12 years old and the family is still fighting and he was hiding behind a corner and he was watching his mom and dad fight again.......

Dad: "Why can't you just drop it? I would never do that to you."

Mom: "You're lying, you was always late when you was back from work and I know you're been seeing someone."

Dad: "I would never do a fucking thing like that, I love my family, I love my son, and I love you."

Mom: "Well, I love my son too."

Dad: "Than why are we still fighting? We could be a good family if we ended the arguing."

Mom: "CAUSE YOU'RE LYING TO ME."

Dad: "I'M NOT LYING TO YOU."

Mom: "YES YOU ARE."

........she slaps him in the face and (Y/N) flinches from it and he tackles her on the ground and in the living room, and holds her down and he strangles her and she has her hands on his wrists gasping for air.......

Dad: "I am sick of your bullshit. When are you just gonna drop this shit? Our son is terrified of us, because of this."

(Y/N): "DAD STOP IT, PLEASE."

.......he didn't stop and (Y/N)'s mom was losing a lot of air and she was going limp, then something in (Y/N) makes him snap and instead of fear it's anger and he jumps at his dad..........

(Y/N): "I SAID STOP."

........he uses his fingernails and he has his dad gripped at the corner of his eye and the mom was coughing and looked at what she's seeing, then the dad grabbed (Y/N) by the arm and punched him in the face next to his left eye out of rage and he launches into a lamp and table. Then the dad calms down and realizes what he's done.........

Dad: "Oh god. (Y/N)."

........the mom gets up quickly and stops him.......

Mom: "Don't you touch him."

Dad: "I gotta see if he's okay."

Mom: "You're not going near him."

Dad: "Maybe if you stopped this bullshit, I wouldn't lose control of myself."

........then (Y/N) slowly gets up and he looks at his reflection of a broken glass, and he freaks out of what he's looking at. His eye was different, and he gets up and his mom and dad look at him and his eye and they are freaked out as well at what they're looking at........

(A/N: The eye looks like this, but it still looks human. Just the color and look is different.)

)