Harry pressed his elbow into his thigh and his fist against his face. "We will see, won't we."

"We will. Now let's get started."

Zayn retrieved his phone from his pocket but he noticed that Harry suddenly wasn't as happy as he was just a moment ago. Why did he suddenly change his mood like that?

"Today's color is yellow."

"M'kay."

"And I decided that instead of going with our two colors a day routine, we should cover the entire section of yellow today. But it's not a bunch more than normal. It's only three total."

"Okay. Let's do it."

He looked at the screen for the notes he'd written earlier. "When I was looking at this, I was surprised to find that yellow could mean so many things. But I'm summarizing it because it's just too much to try to remember in one sitting. I hope that's alright with you."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy. It's often associated with food and doesn't suggest stability and safety. However, the most interesting thing I read here was that men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted, 'childish' color."

"Why is that interesting?"

"Because I don't disagree with that."

"You don't?"

"No. I don't. But don't be mistaken. I don't hate the color or anything. I just wouldn't choose it first if I had a choice."

"Ah, I get it. I mean, I don't understand completely because I can't see it with my eyes but you know. That is your opinion."

"Right. And I'm sure many other people would say just the opposite of what I said. So that's a good thing about having variety. We can choose whatever we like best."

"Yep."

He looked down at the phone again. "There are many different colors of yellow in the world but this site only lists two of them. They are Dull Yellow and Light Yellow."

"Dull Yellow? Well, I know I can't see the color, but that can't be too appealing. Whenever I use the word dull to describe my day or the past week I've had, that's a negative thing. Dull yellow must be an ugly color."

Zayn chuckled. "Well, I'm not sure if ugly is the perfect adjective but unappealing definitely works for it because Dull Yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy."

"But don't forget that jealousy can be an ugly trait. There are some people who think jealousy is attractive in a boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife, but I for one am not a fan of it. It's not good to have an extremely jealous partner. It doesn't make for a healthy relationship."

"You're right. It doesn't."

"Have you ever had a jealous partner before?"

He shook his head but remembered Harry couldn't see, so he spoke up. "No. Never. And I don't want one."

"Same here."

His answer made Zayn think of Mitchell. He didn't know much about him but so far, he had learned that he wasn't jealous, that he was really romantic with Harry and that he even wanted to go as far as loving Harry. He seemed like a really good man but he wished he knew more about him because that would give him a better idea of what sort of guy Harry was attracted to.

But wait... Why would he care what kind of guy Harry liked. He wasn't trying to be in a relationship with him. Was he?

He shook the thought from his brain.