75. Sam the boyfriend stealer

"Asgard huh? How was that like?" Phil asked.

"Fun"

"It must've been. What's that on your neck?" Phil brushed Gali's brown hair out of the way as he tried to see the large purple spot on her neck.

"It's nothing" Gali blushed and swatted Phil's hand away.

"Apparently the Captain has a thing for Lea in Asgardian clothing" Kamilla whispered to Phil. The Shield agent was slightly taken aback by that answer. 

"You, shush!" Gali glared at her best friend "or I will tell Phil what you do with Bruce"

"I do not need to hear this, alright? I did not fake my death for this" Phil told the girls and they giggled.

"If you girls are done gossiping" Clint began "we have a good solid plan on how to retrieve Bucky"

"Already? That was fast. What are you guys planning on doing, barge in there and ask for Bucky back?" Kamilla laughed.

"Yes" the Avengers nodded and her smile dropped.

"You're serious?" She asked seriously. They nodded.

"You're going to get yourselves killed" Phil told them.

"No we're not" Tony shook his head. 

"Alright, what's the plan of attack, what am I going to do?" Galilea stood straight and waited to hear the plan. 

"You are going to stay here under the protection of Phil" Tony told his sister. 

"What?" Phil and Galilea gasped. Kamilla laughed.

"What are you laughing about Freckles, you're on computer duty" Tony said. 

"Better to be on computer duty than being here stuck with Phillip. No offense Phil" Kami smiled at the man.

"I am not the official babysitter to the Stark siblings" Phil spoke up.

"Yeah, I don't wanna be stuck here with dad!" Galilea motioned to Phil. The team gave Galilea strange looks and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "why is everyone staring at me?"

"You just called Phil 'dad'" Rhodey said.

Gali's eyes widened a bit at the slip up. Oh my god "no I didn't" she quickly denied it.

"Do you see me as a father figure, Gali?" Phil has a small proud smile on his face.

"No. If anything I see you as a brother figure 'cause you're always bothering me"

"Hey, show your father some respect!" Sam called. Gali stuck her tongue out at the man.

"Okay, can we go over the plan?" Natasha asked the group.

"You may proceed" Phil nodded.

"Thank you. Now-" Natasha began. 

"Wait remember that Peter is off limits. Alright? He's a kid. He doesn't need this" Gali softly told them.

"He's almost seventeen" Clint tried to reason.

"He does not need this. I have been looking after Peter for over a year now. I do not need a bunch of reckless adult children to get him into government related trouble"

"Peter will not be involved in this. I promise" Steve promised. The others nodded in agreement. Satisfied with the answer, Gali let them proceed.

Rescuing Bucky is going to be one hell of a mission.