"Father Mother!"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

O/F/P - Old Fav Pet (From Book 1)

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes:

-<~~>-

Lexi's P.O.V

I sighed and saw with Mom and dad, I'm happy I could get somewhat time alone with both of my parents for once, since my 13th birthday they have been busy with guarding and with Jackson. I wanted to get something out the forest so I did, I got up and sat next to a patch of flowers Only to be met with a sword to my neck. "Young lady you hold power only one person can hold.."

"Wh-WHAT!?"

"Lady *God name* 's powers, you shall meet you death now!"

Soon both my parents came by and started to fight them off, I got up and hid and watch it go down. Swords clashing together, all of it just made me cry. What will happen to my parents? My mother and father, what about them! I wiped my tears away only to see everyone gone but two bodies on the ground. I ran up to them both noticing they where my parents. All i could do was gently dragging them back to where we where staying...with Aunt Princess and Aunt Katelyn.

Once I got there Jackson noticed and Took both bodies as Ruby took me to the wash room to wash the blood I had all over me from dragging mom and dad. The whole time just crying....why did this type of thing happen now! Once Ruby was done all i did was crying in her shoulder, every moment just remembering every moment. Ruby let me sleep with her only so if I woke up she could help me, Ruby was a kind older Cousin anyone would love to have....