"Dang it Garroth Ro'meave"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

~*Your Point Of View*~

haha...Child birth i tell ya! a beautiful thing! Bringing a new human into the world! It hurts. I grabbed Garroth's collar of his shirt and got in his face "NO.MORE.KIDS!" I Yelled her gave me a scared/cheesy smile and nodded.

Just a few years later I found out i was pregnant once again. DAMMIT GARROTH RO'MEAVE I WILL KILL YOU- I was taken out of thought when my son Jackson tugged on my dress that i was wearing at the moment because everything i have is either to tight or it's my guard armor! "Mommy! Daddy and I are playing hide and seek, have you seen him?" i laughed "uh..No sorry honey" "its okay mommy!" He said running off i guess to go find Garroth. I was left in the kitchen thinking.

"Knock knock" a familiar female voice said "come in Aph" I told her she walked in the kitchen and sat on the island. "So what's up?" She asked "nothing, just pregnant again.." I said, Aph nearly spit out her water. "YOU SAY THAT LIKES IT NORMAL!" Aph said making laugh "I know, I know" I replied Looking at her "when did you find out?!" Aphmau asked "today" I said she smiled.

"I'm hosting a baby shower I don't care if you say no!" Aphmau said "noooo!!" I said putting my head on the table "whyyyy!?!" I added. "Because I'm Lord and I can!" Aphmau said putting her hands on her ships sitting up straight. I rolled my eyes "whatever.." I said she laughed how she always does when she gets really excited.

"Another kid?" Garroth asked I faceplamed "yeah, I'm gonna kill you in these next 9 months" I said he just gave me the cheesy/scared smile again he gave me when I told him no more kids. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him and he smiled and walked out the room.

-<~~>-

Welcome to book two! How is so far? I hope good, if you need any updates I'm most likely to put them in my other Garroth X Reader book (PDH) so yeah! Tell me how it is so far! Bye!