BIG TIME SKIP! || "JACKSON! GARROTH!"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

O/F/P - Old Fav Pet (From Book 1)

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes:

-<~~>-

Third Person P.O.V

"MOMMY!!" Little Lexi screamed, Y/N JUST walked in the door Garroth was sick and she had to take his shift "Wh- JACKSON!" Lexi's bedtime was 8:30 if not 8:50 p.m, and was 10:00 at night. Jackson poked his head up "oh heeey mom..!" the light H/C ed hair boy said "JACKSON RO'MEAVE I TOLD YOU TO GET YOU LITTLE SISTER TO BED BY 8:50!" She yelled at her 15 year old son. "Well..she wouldn't sleep or stay in her room even dad couldn't do anything..." Y/N faceplamed, picked up her 8 year old daughter and walked to Y/N's room she shared with her Husband. Lexi giggling at her mother's old armor.

Y/N tapped her foot...she meant it too. Garroth looked up her wife "H-Huh.." He said shocked to see her wife in a angry tone "whats wrong..?" He asked "Our son couldn't put his 8 year old sister when i left him and his father in charge of her!" "You might be sick but you could at least helped Jackson put Lexi asleep!" "Sorry..." Y/N rolled her eyes and walked out the room putting the little H/C ed hair to bed. After that she set her armor putting on something more comfy, she went to the living room and sat down. "is dad in trouble?" Jackson asked his mother she just gave a nod.

What kind of family is this? The best kind!