"O'khasis Trip"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

O/F/P - Old Fav Pet (From Book 1)

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes:

-<~~>-

Lexi's P.O.V

Today we drop Lilith and Luke back off to their parents. Yes they both might be demonic but both Jackson loves them and grew a connection with them, the only good thing about ending this 'babysitting' thing is Mom and Dad are taking us to O'khasis, the only times i've been there is when I was born and for my second birthday. Jackson and I got to Lord Aphmau's house to be greeted by Aaron. Him, me, and Jackson talked for a bit as Luke got held by Aaron and Lilith run around.

After that we went home and got packed for the trip to O'khasis, we're only going to be their for a week so we didn't pack our whole room. Once we did we met up with mom and dad.

~skip a bit~

Everyone was asleep but me and Dad, I have to admit I'm a daddy's little girl, if anything happen to him I wouldn't know what to do. I look up at him when it comes to anything, I always went to him before going to mom. He helped me as much as he could before mom had to step in and help, sometimes she did but for the most of the time he helped.

"Dad..?"

"Yeah?"

"You promise not to leave me ever, right?"

"I promise my princess.." I smiled and lied down next to my brother on the bed him and I share and fall asleep knowing I will have my father, someone to go when it comes to training with Uncle Vylad, Someone to go to when it comes to training with a type of sword saying mom only trained with one sword and dad trained with many types....