"Morning Battle!"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

O/F/P - Old Fav Pet (From Book 1)

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes:

-<~~>-

Y/N's P.O.V

Still being angry at my husband I slept in the bed with him. I swear our son has more sense then him and he's 15!! I lied down and felt a arm around my waist. "What Garroth" I said sternly (ooo! Feeling words! Good job Lu!) "sorry, i just did t fell well..if I wasn't sick as bad as I was today I would have helped Jackson more.." Garroth saying pretty much begging for forgiveness. I sighed and rolled my eyes "fine.." I said and faced him. I kissed his cheek before going going to sleep.

-

I woke up to light snoring in my ear, I giggled a bit. Today I was off, but I have work as a mother. I got up and changed and walked down to the kitchen to cook, I knew to cook a lot because I have a growing son, a daughter who is picky, and a husband who is off of work today...and I know them and their habits. I made Lexi's pancakes with only some chocolate chips just how she likes them, 4 pancakes for Jackson, 2 for Garroth, and 1 for me. I haven't been hungry what so ever for the past few days, I went to Zoey about it but she said it's just stress. It's true I have learned that when I'm stress I don't eat. Before Jackson and Lexi raced each other down the steps I quickly ate and sat the pancakes on the table for them.

As soon as I set my plate in the sink, a 15 year old and a 8 year old fighting each other to get to the table first. I just sat on the island in the kitchen watching this battle go down. I never step in just because if I get in it, it's just worse. Garroth soon came down and just sat where he normally sits also watching the battle. Luckily it soon stopped and they sat down and ate.

I sighed after they where done and picked up their dirty dishes and walk to the sink to wash them as Lexi and Jackson play outside. I have to say Jackson has became a really good older brother, letting his sister join him and his friends as much as he can, it's cute to watch sometimes. When I was done washing the dishes I sat them back in the cubit were they're suppose to be. I sat down on the couch and took out a book to read. Right when I said so my niece ran in "HEY AUNT Y/N!!" I rolled my eyes and laughed "hey Ruby, is princess and Katelyn here?" I asked her "uh-huh! They're outside talking to Uncle Garroth!" She replied perky. "Thanks Rub" in replied "no problem Aunt Y/N!" She said before I herd the back door shut. It feels like last week she was calling me 'Aunti Y/N' and not 'Aunt Y/N' but then again it feels like Jackson was calling me 'mommy' yesterday....oh wait he was, that was his attempt of sucking up to me of course it didn't work.

I sighed and sat the books down, I guess I could relax..

What am I talking about?! You can't do that with kids around!