"____ Ro'meave"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes:

-<~~>-

Jackson's P.O.V

I was told to hurry to auntie and tell her something, when i did so her face went pale and called for a few nurses. She turned to me "Now, will you babysit Auntie Katelyn and your niece for me?" She asked i nodded and whispered something in auntie Katelyn's ear she smiled and nodded before she left she kissed her cheek. Unlike most boys, i thwnk wuv is cute!

I sat down and the doors near us slammed open "JAKEY!!" Ruby screamed and hugged me and i hugged back.

-

Katelyn's P.O.V

I watched Jackson and Ruby today, why? As soon as Y/N and Garroth got in O'khasis her water broke. All i have to say is; good time little baby child! I sat down between the two 7 year old kids and played for a bit. Night slowly was taking over day so i got the kids to bed kissing both of their foreheads and sat down on the couch and was about to relax when i herd the door creep open and i looked over to Princess.

"Psst come hereee" She whispered yelled knowing the kids where asleep. I got up and she and I walked down to the guest room when i walked in I saw Y/N asleep, and Garroth holding a little girl in his hands "awe...Longer birth then Jackson?" I asked saying Princess was the only one who went, at the time her and i where talking about a kid so i sat up the kid's room that day and adopted Ruby. Anyways off of that "Yeah.." Garroth replied looking down at the girl with Y/N's H/C I smiled at her cuteness.

"Her name is Lexi...Lexi Ro'meave" Garroth said "It has a ring to it.." I said he nodded "Now that i said it out loud it does have a ring.." Garroth lied the newly born child in her cradle that use to Ruby's and we left.

I can't believe Blondie did the dirty not just once but Twice!!

-<~~>-

Notes: Wow that last note you got there Katelyn...woooow

UPDATE: as you see i only update every other time PDH (for my Garroth x reader one) or MCD comes out, that's the new updating times

UPDATE 2: The trailer is slowly being worked on!! just give me a few i just got a new laptop and stuff.

 ~LULU OUT!