"Baby Shower"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Notes: sorry if this chapter comes out bad, I feel sick (it's because I ate to much) and it's getting late, so if it's short sorry ;)

-<~~>-

-A Week Later-

~*Y/N's Point Of View*~

I stuck my H/L up with a bobby pin, so it can get out of my face when I wake up at 6 in the morning getting sick. "Your so papered..sometimes it creepy.." My blond husband said making me laugh "well fine then you wash my hair that has morning sickness in it!" I said laughing he shook his head no "passing.." He said laying down. I smiled and lied next to him and he snuggled me.

The next morning I woke up and got sick. After Garroth left I took care of Jackson for a bit till Aph came in with Malachi and Levin, "they're the babysitters today!" Aphmau said Jackson ran to levin and Malachi and hugged them. He loved Malachi and Levin even if levin isn't here much and is in O'Khasis being trained to be A lord by Jackson's aunt.

"Okay...why- baby shower..forgot.." I said and Aphmau laughed and took

My hand. "Welcome to your baby shower!" Aphmau said and I walked in the barn with her. Garroth no longer in his Gaurd amor and hugged me.

After the baby shower I came home to all 3, Malachi,Levin, and Jackson asleep with a book next to him making me laugh a bit. "We should leave them.." Garroth whispered to me I just nodded in agreement and walked back up to our room with Garroth and lied down with him once again. Waiting for morning sickness again..

-<~~>-

End of story notes: I have my plan for this book!

I will update this book everytime Aphmau uploads MCD!

Yeah that's it..I'm going to sleep now 😂