Love?

Tom's P.O.V

     I walked up to him to see if it was Tord or Spirit. I started to shake him to get him to wake up. His eyes opened and one of them was red and the other was just an eye socket that was pitch black. "Hey, Tord how are you doing?" Tord gave me a thumbs up but then slowly he changed it so that his thumb was pointing to the ground. Edd looked at me for a while and then said "I'm ganna go, bye." Then he left and I turned back towards Tord.

"Is there anything that you want to help you feel better?" " . . . paper." "Ok." I got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. I handed it to him and he automatically started to write something down. I looked at the paper to see what he wrote. He wrote *What happened?* "Oh um well, your eye turned green again." *Did I hurt anyone?* "No, well not physically." *Who did I hurt?* "No, it's ok Tord, that doesn't matter." *Fine.*

"Do you want to be left alone?" "No . . ." "You talked!" Tord nodded his head. I hugged him and he hugged back lightly. "So now what?" Tord shrugged his shoulders. "Tord." Tord started to write again.  *What?* "I love you." Tord looked at my face for a moment and then looked down. "What, did I say something wrong?" "No . . . I mean it's nice for someone to express their feelings." "Then what was it?" "What's so special about me, why do people . . . love me?" "Tord . . . there is nothing about you that is bad, I love everything about you." "Hmm." "Does someone already love you?" "Yeah, Edd." "Oh, well I can stop if you want?" "No, Edd said the same thing."

"Hmm, Tord." "Yeah." "I like it when you talk more than usual." "Oh, well then." Tord grabbed the paper and wrote *Then I'll just not talk for a while.* I looked at his face and there was a faint red on his face. I smiled at him and took the paper away from him, I also took the pencil too. "Then I guess you won't write either!"

I walked out of my room and hid the pencil and paper somewhere where Tord wouldn't find it. I walked back into the room and sat down next to him. "So . . . what now?" "Why are you asking me?" "Well, who else am I going to ask?" "Yourself." "Ok." After a while of silence I said something. "How about you tell me how much you love me?" "On a scale of one to ten?" "Sure, for me, on a scale of one to ten would be seven, how about you?" "On a scale of one to ten mine would be five." "Really!" "Yeah, is there something wrong with what I said?" "No, I'm happy with what you said."

"Oh . . . well I'm done talking." "Ok." Tord laid back down on my bed and shut his eyes, I laid down next to him and grabbed his hand. After a few hours I woke up with Tord sleeping in the corner of the bed. I moved him to one side of the bed and then I got up and walked up to Edd's door. I knocked on his door and he opened it, "Oh, hi Tom." "Hi, Edd I have a question for you." "Sure ask away." "Do you love Tord?" "What do you mean by that?" "Are you in love with him?" "Of course, why did you want to know that?" "Because Tord told me that you love him and I thought that, that was a little weird, but now I know that it's true." "Hmm, ok."

"Well, bye that's all that I wanted to know." "Really, ok well then, bye." Edd shut his door and I went back into my apartment. I walked into my room and looked at my bed to find Tord awake. "Hey, you're awake!" "Yeah." "You ok?" "Can I get a pencil and paper?" "Fine."