Hold On

Tom's P.O.V
     I followed Tord to see where he was heading, he looked like he had no idea where he was going he was just trying to get away from me. Tord made it to a dead end, before he could turn around and leave I stopped him and got in his way. He turned around to find me trapping him in the dead end, he just stared at me. His face showed the expression that he really wanted me to move out of the way but of course I didn't. He stared at me with a pissed look again, about three minutes had passed and he decided to just push me out of the way. He grabbed me by my arm with his non injured arm and pulled at it so he could walk past me. I though of an idea but I was going to regret it afterwards, I grabbed his injured arm and held on a little light. Tord started to show expressions that he was in pain and he held in his scream.

     I picked him up bridal style and walked back to the hill we were on. Tord looked angry, he probably hates me now. Still, I placed him on the ground and laid my head down on his chest. I kept telling him to go to to sleep but he just ignored me, I tried shutting his eyelids which didn't work. I got up and stared at Tord waiting for him to fall asleep but that was a bad idea because his iris turned gray again and the one with no eye had the fiery color again. I moved away knowing what was going to happen, nothing happened he just looked at me with that look. I don't know why but just looking at his eyes persuaded me to come closer to him.

     When I got to the point where I was laying on him he grabbed my hair and started to pull on it, while he was doing that he switched arms so that he was using the injured arm to pull my hair. He used the other one to wrap around my neck, I could feel all of the air slowly going away. I tried getting him to let go but that didn't work so I did the same thing I did before, I grabbed at his injured arm. He was in pain and he let go of me, I backed away from him and looked at his eyes again. They slowly changed back to normal as Tord fell to his knees. I walked up to him and handed him a stick so he could write.

     He started to write *Did I do it again, did I randomly attack for no reason* I looked at him and said "Yes but it wasn't that bad I mean there was no blood." As soon as I said that Tord looked at his arm and I noticed it was bleeding. I took my shirt off and ripped it up to use as a gauge. After I wrapped it around Tord's arm I started a conversation with him, well kind of he didn't really respond to most of the things that I asked him.

"So why do your eyes do that, you know when they become fiery and silver?" No answer from him so I tried a different question. "So when you were writing in the ground, one of the sentences that you wrote was I think about . . . about you suffering." He stayed silent. "Am I correct about what you wrote?" He nodded his head." Ok so why did you write that, what did you mean by that, how are you suffering?" He stayed silent again and laid down, I'm guessing he was finally tired after not sleeping for the rest of the night.

     We went to sleep, finally and he seemed very calm whenever he sleeps. It seemed better than when he was awake, I knew that when it became morning I would have to do something with Tord because I couldn't just keep him to myself. In the middle of the night I felt Tord get up so that woke me up, I pretended that I was still asleep as Tord got up and left. Later on I followed him so he couldn't hear me if I was too close.

     Tord went over to a part of the hill where there were a couple of trees and then he got down on his knees and started to tear up. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and started to slit across his wrist, he only got done with an inch of the cutting before I ran up to him and took the knife from him. I threw it out somewhere so Tord couldn't find it, I hugged him and said random things.

"Why did you do that, you know if you would've continued, how much blood you would've lost, I would miss you when you go Tord, let me help I want to help, I want you to stay longer, live longer." I looked up at Tord and all he did was wipe away one of his tears. "Tord I'm going to help ok let me help answer me are you going to let me help?" Tord looked at me with a sad expression and mouthed out the word 'No'

 "Tord I'm going to help ok let me help answer me are you going to let me help?" Tord looked at me with a sad expression and mouthed out the word 'No'

Just a picture that I made, it's Tord with his silver iris and fiery eye. I know it's horrible but I tried. (I might make more if I'm motivated)