Falling Apart

Edd's P.O.V

     Matt was hugging Tord for some reason and I think Tord started to cry but before I could be sure of that Tom covered my eyes. I tried to take his hands off of my eyes but it didn't work, so then I did something I knew I was going to regret. I kicked Tom in the leg and went up to Tord, Matt was covering Tord's face so I couldn't see what emotion he was feeling. I asked kindly for Matt to let go of Tord so I could try and help but that didn't work. So I pushed Matt away from Tord and grabbed onto Tord's hoodie, I pulled him into my arms and he put his face into my chest. Then I picked Tord up bridal style so I could see his face, he kept looking to the side and tried to cover his face but obviously that didn't work.

     I used one of my hands to turn his face towards mine and got to see his face, he was crying and his face was a little red, I guess he was embarrassed. He looked . . . cute, I held him close to myself and tried my best to keep him away from Tom and Matt. Right now I felt like Tord belonged to me, I felt like he was mine . . . why?

     I looked cautiously around for my surroundings to find Tom running up to me. He tugged at Tord and pulled him into his arms, I tugged back and said "He belongs to me, he's mine, my Tord." After I said that I kind of felt bad because Tord's expression changed from embarrassed and sad to a little scared, worried, and he was blushing a little he was still kind of sad and embarrassed. I found it warming and cute, I put my hand on Tord's head but Tom started to walk off with Tord.

     I looked over at Matt and said "Was I that bad." All Matt did was nod and walk off in the direction of the apartments. I followed too, wondering if Tom was going to come along with us because he was heading the opposite direction.

Tom's P.O.V

     I ran to where I could get away from both Edd and Matt. I found a nice little hill where you could easily watch the sun, but it was nighttime. I sat down and looked at Tord, he had mixed emotions. I put my hand on his forehead "It's going to be ok, I'm not like Edd and Matt, I'm just going to comfort you." I said with a smile that seemed to calm him down a little. I told him to close his eyes and sleep, I was kind of confused with what I told him because it seemed like he only had one eye so . . After Tord closed his eyes he was silent for about ten seconds until he shot up, out of my arms and frantically looked around with a worried and frightened face. I pulled him into a tight hug but he pushed away. 

"I didn't mean to be like Matt, hugging you and stuff like that." I said

     He looked at me and he wasn't worried or frightened, he looked pissed. I got up and backed away from him. I didn't know what to do so I just took five big steps away. Tord's eyes, they changed, the one that had no eye had a big fiery color and the other eye the iris had turned the color of grey. He walked towards me and he used his non injured arm to slap me, after he did that he reached into his pocket but before he could pull anything out he fell to the ground on his knees. 

    I didn't know if I should go up to him or if it was a trap, I went up to him anyways. I knelt down in front of him and with my finger I pushed at the top of his head to make him look up. His eyes were back to normal and he looked hurt mentally. I wanted him to say something but he kept silent no matter what happened, I knew I had to try the things that would really get him to talk. I grabbed his hand and leaned in closer to his face, nothing. I put my hand on his back and started to rub it to comfort him, nothing. I flicked him in the forehead, nothing.

     He didn't do anything, but then he grabbed a stick and used it to write in the ground. He wrote *Stop it, leave me alone, I want to be alone, leave me, let me rot away slowly without anyone noticing* he wrote another thing but crossed it out after he wrote it. I only got to read one sentence to the thing he crossed out which was *Thomas, leave me to die and suffer more* That sentence made me worry for him he had written that he basically was already suffering.

     He looked up at me to see if I had read the sentence then he looked down. I patted him on the head and said "It's ok Tord, I'm here for you, tell me what's wrong, I will fix it." Tord picked up the stick again and wrote *Thomas you can't fix anything that is wrong with me, no one can, not even myself* Then he got up and walked away covering his face, something was wrong and I was going to figure it out.