₵Ø₦₮ⱤØⱠⱠɆĐ

Edd's P.O.V

"You're talking in third person." 

"₳₦Đ ₩Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₩ⱤØ₦₲ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₮Ⱨ₳₮?"

"Uh . . . you normally don't do that." 

"฿Ʉ₮ ł ₦ØⱤ₥₳ⱠⱠɎ ĐØ₦'₮ ₮₳Ⱡ₭."

     I didn't know what to do, was this Tord. It doesn't seem like it, I remember back then he never talked in third person. (Sorry guys but right now I'm thinking of Tord talking in third person while he's in his giant robot) "Uh, Tord what's wrong with your voice?" "₩Ⱨ₳₮, ₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₮ⱤɎł₦₲ ₮Ø ₴₳Ɏ, ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ł₮!" "Um, no I like it." No I don't. "But um, could you talk normally, it's kind of freaking me out." "Ⱨ₥₥₥, Ø₭." "Um so, what are you going to do now?" "I don't know." 

     I grabbed Tord . . . or at least I think he's Tord, but still I grabbed his hand and left the room. "Where is Tom when you need him?" "I don't know?" "Shut up whatever you are!" "But, I'm Tord." "No you're not, you will not and can not fool me." "Oh, really!" "Yup!" "This'll be fun!" 

     I knocked on Tom's door and awaited an answer. When he answered I immediately told him what happened. "So please help me, what do I do?" "I don't see anything wrong with him." "What do you mean by you don't see anything wrong with him, look at his eyes!" "Besides that." "But that's the only thing that is wrong with his features!" 

     Tord walked up to me and did a playful punch, but it still hurt a lot like he was trying to put force into it. "What, are you trying to say that you don't like the way I look!" "He can talk!" "Oh yeah, he can talk now." Tom pushed me out of the way just to hug Tord or whatever he was.

"When did you start talking?!" "When I was with Edd." "Oh, so you wouldn't talk to me but you would talk to him, I see how it is." "Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha!" 

"Tord, what's so funny?" I said. "Yeah why are you laughing?" Tom asked. "Ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!" "Um, is he ok?" I said as I backed away while grabbing onto Tom's arm. Tom walked towards Tord, "Hey, Tord." He said as he started to shake Tord. "Are you ok?" 

"ØⱧ, ł'₥ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ Ø₭!"

"He's talking weirdly again!" "Are you saying he has talked like that before?" "Yup, I told him to stop but now he's continuing." "Ok, hey Tord can you tell me why your eye is green?"

"Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha!" "That wasn't the answer I was looking for but, ok?" "Ⱨ₳ Ⱨ₳ Ⱨ₳, Ⱨ₳ Ⱨ₳ Ⱨ₳ Ⱨ₳!" "Um, ok?" Tom started to back away from Tord and held onto my arm. "So what do we do about him?" "I think we should tie him up." I whispered. "I agree, but how are we going to do that?" "I distract him while you try to tie him up, quickly." "Ok." From behind us Tord popped up. "ⱧɆɎ, ₵₳₦ ł JØł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₵Ø₦VɆⱤ₴₳₮łØ₦!?" "Ahh, uh don't do that you scared me!" Tom went to go and get some rope, all I had to do was continue talking to him. "So, what is it that you like to do and what do you like?" "σн, σн тнιѕ'ℓℓ вє fυи!" I think when his voice changes that's either a good sign or a bad sign.

"ι ℓιкє gυиѕ!" "Oh, good, I love cola!" Tom was getting ready to tie him up, he got in the position to cover Tord's mouth. "ι αℓѕσ ℓιкє . . ." Tom covered his mouth. "ммρн!" Then he started to tie him up. He put tape on his mouth and sat him down on the floor.

"There, I did it." "Good, . . . now what?" We both looked at Tord and he seemed calm, he looked at us like he was fine being tied up. Tord looked down, he looked a little sad though. He would've almost fooled me that, that was the real Tord. "Who are you and what have you done with Tord?" "Uh, Tom I think to talk he needs the tape off of his mouth." "I knew that." Tom sat down on the floor right in front of Tord. Tord kept looking down and not up at Tom. "I can't help it!" Tom leaned in and hugged Tord. "Everything is ok!" He said as he did a kind of pet to Tord.

"I want you to be ok but at the same time I don't want you looking sad, and I know I can't have both but can you at least try?" Tord just looked surprised when Tom hugged him. He almost looked like he had never gotten a hug. Tord's eyes started to water but when a tear was about to roll down his cheek it disappeared and made it look like he wasn't crying. "Tom." "Yeah." "I think he can't show emotions." "Why do you think that?" "Look at him, he's trying to show an emotion but it's not working." "Hmm, maybe we should ask Matt to see what he thinks, sometimes he can actually be smart." "True!"

     We brought Tord into Matt's apartment and as we walked in we saw Matt looking at himself in a mirror, of course what did I expect. "Hey Matt can you help us with Tord?" "Of course, I'm happy to help!"