Wanting To Be Fixed

Tord's P.O.V
I woke up on the right side of the bed, I had originally been sleeping in the corner of the bed but Tom moved me. I turned to look at him, he was sleeping peacefully, if only I could do that. I laid back down and tried to think of something that would make me fall asleep again. My eye started to become a mixture of green and red. The other eye started to glow a fiery color. I hated going through this, I always had to feel the pain of living. I never liked living, it wasn't my choice to continue living, it was Spirit who got to choose.

My eye fully became green and I wasn't in control anymore, I liked it like this. I wasn't the one feeling the pain, it was Spirit feeling it. I couldn't show emotions, and Spirit couldn't show it sometimes.

Tom's P.O.V
I woke up to Tord looking down at me, I could see his green eye and fiery colored socket. He was on top of me and right in my face. "So . . . good morning." I said as I put my whole hand on his face and pushed his face away. "MÖŖŅÏŅĠ . . . ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ, ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ!" "Why are you laughing?" "ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ, ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ!" "Ok?" I tried to get up but I couldn't because Spirit was on me. I just stayed there waiting for him to get off of me. "So are you going to get off of me?" "ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ, ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ!" "Stop laughing!" "ĦÄ ĦÄ ĦÄ." I pushed him off of me and stood up. I looked at Spirit and he was on the ground, he looked like he got hurt when I pushed him off. He had landed on the floor but he hit his back and head.

He also landed on his right side so he was kind of bleeding out. I helped him up, "Sorry." "ÏŤ'Ś . . . ÖĶ . . . . Ï ĴŮŚŤ . . . . Ï ĴŮŚŤ ŅËËĐ ŤÖ BË ÄĻÖŅË . . . . ŤĦÄŤ'Ś ÄĻĻ Ï ŅËËĐ." "But you're bleeding!" "ŚÖ!" "Tord . . . " "Ï'M ŅÖŤ ŤÖŖĐ, ĐÖŅ'Ť ĊÄĻĻ MË ŤĦÄŤ" "Sorry, but I'm not going to let you be alone." I grabbed on to him and held him close. "ŚŤÖP ÏŤ, ĻËÄVË MË ÄĻÖŅË" "No!" "ғιne . . ." "Why have you been acting like this, what's wrong with you?" "ι don'т ĸnow, ιтѕ вeen a wнιle ѕιnce ι've вeen ғree." "What do you mean by that?" "ιт'ѕ вeen a wнιle ѕιnce ι've ғelт . . . alιve!" "Ok?"

I still was holding on to Spirit, I wasn't going to let him go. Even though this wasn't Tord, I could tolerate him he was almost like Tord. "Hey Spirit, when was the last time you've eaten and when was the last time you've . . . smiled?" "well, тнe laѕт тιмe ι've eaтen waѕ proвaвly a coυple oғ тнoυѕandѕ oғ yearѕ ago, ғor тнe ѕмιle one wнaт do yoυ мean, dιdn'т ι ѕмιle wнen ι waѕ laυgнιng?" "No what I mean is a real smile." "real? υм well . . . . never." "Oh . . . "

"Hey Spirit, what do you want in life?" "ώέĻĻ ί ώάήţ ţħŕέέ ţħίήģş, ţħέ ғίŕşţ ίş ţħάţ ί ώάήţ ţό вέ άĻίνέ ţħέ şέςόή∂ ίş ţħάţ мч şùғғέŕίήģ ώόùĻ∂ έή∂, άή∂ Ļάşţ όғ άĻĻ ί ώίşħ мч Ļίғέ ςόùĻ∂ έή∂, όħ ώάίţ ί ∂όή'ţ ħάνέ ά Ļίғέ, ħά ħά . . . ħά ħά ħά ħά!" "Oh . . . um . . . . ok." "ί јùşţ ώάήţ ţό вέ вάςķ ţό ήόŕмάĻ."

Short chapter because I have something to do. 😑😐