The New

Tom's P.O.V

I kept questioning myself, was Tord a mute? I looked over at him and hugged him "Let's go back to sleep, ok?" I questioned him, he nodded and laid down. Later on it became morning and Tord was using a stick to write down a paragraph so I could read it, I knelt down and read the part he had written. All it said was that he wanted to go back to Edd and Matt and he was getting a little annoyed by only being with me. It also talked about how when we go back to them for me not to mention what had happen while we were away.

I told him we were going to head there the next day and that for now we were just going to bond and get ready. He looked unpleased with what I said but it was for the better. I started to clean up my stuff and looked at Tord, he looked more unpleased maybe we should head there now, hmm. I told Tord that instead we were heading there in an hour and his expression changed to a little happy.

When we finished packing up, which was barely anything, we started to head out and go to the apartments. I lead the way and I kept looking back to see if Tord was going to run away or walk off. We didn't really talk that much and I was the one doing all of the talking. The only info I got from him was that he usually has the silver iris and fiery eye, he also mentioned that he wanted me to protect him from Edd trying to take him away. It was kind of hard to get that out of him when all he is doing is nodding and shaking his head, he also shrugged a couple of times. He didn't talk at all he never answered with words.

We finally made it and I advised him about the place. I told him the rules we have, then I brought him inside. I showed him my apartment and then I walked him over to Edd's apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Edd opened the door and was holding cola, he looked pretty tired and he was leaning on the door because he was kind of half asleep. I clapped my hands to wake him up, as soon as I did that he shot towards me for a hug.

After he hugged me he looked behind me to see Tord hiding. He tried to hug him but couldn't get him. Edd looked up at me "Is he ok, does he hate me?" I told Edd that he was just a little afraid of what could happen.

Edd's P.O.V

I asked Tom if me and Tord could have some alone time and he agreed only on one condition, I have to make sure that when we're done that Tord doesn't regret spending time with me. As Tord went with me Tom went to go and tell Matt that Tord was back. As soon as Tom answered Matt's door, Matt ran up to him and hugged him.

I brought Tord inside and sat him on my bed, he seemed nervous. I wondered if Tom got him to speak, I tried asking him questions to see.

"Hey, Tord um so how was it when you were with Tom?" Tord just nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I tried again for a question he couldn't answer with his body. "So, what happened with you two?" He just shrugged. "How do you not know what you two did?" He shrugged again.

Soon I just gave up trying to get him to talk, he started to look down after I finished talking to him. He was shaking, was he crying? I lifted up his head but he slapped my hand away as he tried to look down so I couldn't see his face. I was able to see his tears, he was sad and angry. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back, I kept saying nice things like it's ok and what's wrong. He cried on my shoulder and didn't say a word, of course.

After a while he stopped crying and pulled away from the hug. He wiped away his tears and then acted like nothing happened. I was really concerned about him, he belonged to me so I knew he needed my help. "Look Tord, you belong to me and I will be the one to help with whatever is causing this!" I said as I pulled him into another hug. He sighed and did nothing, he needed help, he needed help from me. Tord was mine and I wasn't taking care of that responsibility correctly. I hugged Tord tighter and said "It's ok baby, your fine with me, I won't let ANYTHING happen to you."