Abnormal

Tom's P.O.V

     I stared at Spirit for a while and started to think. After a while I felt Spirit place his whole hand on my face and push me away. "ѕтσρ ℓσσкιиg αт мє ℓιкє тнαт!" "What do you mean?" "уσυ кєєρ ѕтαяιиg αт мє!" "Sorry." "уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ вє!" "Ok . . ." " . . . ѕσяяу . . ." "Its ok."

     I stopped staring at him and looked around still thinking. "Hey Spirit." "ʏɛǟɦ." "Do you know how you got here, you know like being able to control Tord?" "ʊʍ աɛʟʟ, ʏɛֆ ɨ ɖօ." "Really, how did it happen?" "աɛʟʟ աɦǟȶ ɨ ʀɛʍɛʍɮɛʀ ɨֆ ȶɦǟȶ ȶօʀɖ fєℓт вα∂ ʄʀօʍ աɦǟȶ ɦɛ ƈǟʊֆɛɖ ʏօʊ gυуѕ ǟռɖ ʄօʊռɖ ֆօʍɛօռɛ աɦօ ∂єℓт աɨȶɦ ƈʊʀֆɛֆ ǟռɖ ֆքɨʀɨȶֆ." "Ok, continue." "աɛʟʟ ɦɛ ǟֆӄɛɖ ʄօʀ ȶɦɛʍ ȶօ ƈǟʊֆɛ ֆօʍɛȶɦɨռɢ ɮǟɖ ȶօ ɦɨʍ ɮɛƈǟʊֆɛ ɦɛ ʄɛʟȶ ʟɨӄɛ ɦɛ ռɛɛɖɛɖ ֆօʍɛȶɦɨռɢ ȶօ ɦɛʟք ɦɨʍ ռօȶ ʄɛɛʟ ɢʊɨʟȶʏ, ǟռɖ ȶɦǟȶֆ ɦօա ɨ ƈǟʍɛ ɦɛʀɛ." "Really, so because he felt bad he caused this to himself?!" "ʏʊք." 

"I'm sorry to hear that, but if you wouldn't mind . . . could you please talk normally, it's getting hard to understand you?" "Ok." "That's better." I got up and walked around a bit. There was nothing giving me a chance to help both Tord and Spirit! "Wait!" "Huh, what is it?" "I wasn't trying to say that out loud." "Oh." "Ok, how about this, we go to that person that caused you to come and we ask them to undo it." "Yeah that's a good idea, if only we could remember where they are and who they are." "Oh, well I just thought that maybe we could-" "It's ok, you tried Tom, and I'm happy that you did!" "I want to help." "And you have been." "No I haven't, I haven't helped at all!" "Ok, that's what you think but to me you helped a lot." "Hmm, but what about Tord?" "What about him?" "Does he think I helped a lot?" "I don't know." 

     I looked down, all I wanted to do was help and I couldn't do that. "I'm sorry I couldn't help." "You don't have to say sorry, it's Tord's own fault." "Don't blame him!" "Fine then, it was my fault." "No, it was my fault." "Tom, could you stop trying to make us feel better." "What, you can't just make me give up." Spirit looked up at me and I could see tears in his eyes as it switched from red to green, the tears didn't stream down his face but they did disappear and reappear. "Tom, please." "Ok."

     I sat down on my bed and laid down, I felt so bad but I couldn't do anything to help. I wanted to help but they wouldn't let me. What was I going to do? I got up and left the room, I walked up to Edd's door. I knocked and he answered. "Hey Edd!" "Hey Tom." "Could you help me with something?" "Sure, what is it?" "Come here." I brought him to my door and into my room. I brought him to Spirit and pointed to him. "Can you help me with that?" "Um . . . "

     Edd just stared at him for a while. He had a confused look and a sad look. "Is there something wrong Edd?" Edd ran up to Spirit and gave him a hug. "₲Ɇ₮ ₳₩₳Ɏ ₣ⱤØ₥ ₥Ɇ!" "No." "Fine . . . " Spirit looked down and stopped speaking. "Um Edd, I think you should stop hugging him." "Why should I?" "Look at him." Edd let go of him and looked at his face, then he backed away. "So so so sorry!" "ιт'ѕ . . . ιт'ѕ σк . . . ι'м . . . ι'м fιиє." "Ok."

     I pulled Edd to the side. "So, can you help me with him?" "Hmm, well . . . sure why not." "Good." "I mean who wouldn't want to help him?" "A lot of people!" ". . . oh yeah." "So, what should we do?" "Um, how about we help him feel better." "And how are we going to do that?" "What does he want?" "Well he wants to be alive and he wants his suffering to end." "Oh, how about we find a way to make him alive?" "And how are we going to do that?!" "Oh um, I don't know." "Ok let's see." I walked back into my room to find Tord or Spirit laying on my bed with his eyes shut.