. . . Inhuman (Part 1)

Edd's P.O.V 

     I grabbed onto Tord's shoulders and tried to shake him to get him out of the trance that he was in but it wasn't working. "Tord . . . " Was I supposed to say something bad or good? What would happen if I said the wrong thing? ". . . . Everything I said earlier about everything being ok, I lied." Tord's eye started to burn a more reddish and orangish color and I actually felt the heat. "Everything isn't and will never be ok with you around." Tord stood up and looked down. He crouched down in a way so that he was holding onto his head. I got up from the couch and knelt down beside him. "You are worthless, no one needs you, stop going through the torture and just except it like we all do."

     Tord looked up at me and I had to change my expression because I was showing an expression of guilt, I changed it to a strong look to show that I was telling the truth, even though I wasn't. Tord had tears in his eye. His burning eye filled up the whole entire socket as if he had his eye back. Tord stood back up and faced me. He looked me in the eye and his fiery eye started burning more, blood started to come out of his socket. I don't know if I did the right thing, what would have happened if I said something nice? 

     Tord showed me a smile, his teeth were showing and for once he actually looked human. His smile gave me a weird feeling, I felt a shiver go down my spine. I noticed his smile was fake and even though it was fake, it seemed like he was in pain by just showing a slight  fake emotion. The blood from his eye socket was dripping on the floor and he acted as if this was normal. Tord mumbled something but I couldn't hear it 

" ".̢̛͚̰̤̠̣̳̣̩͊̌̔̑̔̊̋̊ .̦̠͚͙̤̹̙̩͊̆̅͆̉̑̓̚ .̧͉̱͖̼̝̘̬͋͋͆̾̚͢͟ .̨͍͇̹̭̋̎͌̃͒́̑̄́ !̢̲̳̫̘̝̤͙̗̃̋̇̊͌̌͢?̸͚͙̼̭̟̹̣̖̜͎̀̏̎̓͒͗̌̊ !̴̳̳͇̤͕̠͓͚̤̏͒̈͊͢͠.̢̼̥̜̄͑͘͢͟͝͞͞ !̢̢͎̜̦̲͚̬͇̃̐̍̿͑̉̾͡͠?̵̫̹͔͎̬̗̎̃͊̆̀̌.̷͖̙̞̱̰̬̮͎͈̄̂̊̔̌̕!̶̥͔͕͔͖̿͑͆̂̑̇̉̊̕͢ ?̶̠̗̰̹̹̍̔̀̒̊͟͟͞.͖̯̙̰͖̼̤̂͗͐͐͋̃̾̓͠!̹̠̮̲̘̼̀̑̐͗̐̾̆̃͢͠ :̶̫͇̝͚͚̺̪͖̊̐̅̃͌̒̏͛̿̆"̥̩̭͉̝̞̗͇̿͛͑̕͞  " "Huh?" " ".̢̛͚̰̤̠̣̳̣̩͊̌̔̑̔̊̋̊ .̦̠͚͙̤̹̙̩͊̆̅͆̉̑̓̚ .̧͉̱͖̼̝̘̬͋͋͆̾̚͢͟ .̨͍͇̹̭̋̎͌̃͒́̑̄́" "What?" 

     Tord grabbed the paper and wrote *You're right.* "Uhh, yeah, yes I am!" *I am worthless, no one needs me.* When Tord showed the paper again I just wanted to hug him as tight as I could, *I'm worthless, useless, unloved, unwanted, and unneeded.* "Uh, no you aren't . . . Tord . . . I  . . . I didn't mean it . . . I'm sorry." Tord looked at me like he was done with everything, like whatever happened he didn't care anymore. I couldn't help it . . . I'll regret this but . . . "TORD, STOP BEING SO QUIET, IT'S GETTING ANNOYING, ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS JUST TALK AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!" 

     It was silent for a few minutes until I noticed Tord was opening his mouth to speak but before he could the door opened and Tom was there. "Is everything ok in here?" Both me and Tord nodded our heads as Tom shut the door. I turned towards Tord. "So you were going to say something."

     Tord opened his mouth again and was about to speak, he paused before he spoke and looked at me. "It's ok Tord, you can speak come on talk!" I was anxious to here him talk, who knows his voice could've changed and he could have a lot to say! I looked at Tord as his burning eye started to cool down. His eyes were back to normal. After that he seemed ok.

     He was fine until his eye became a blue and his eye socket glowed a gold yellow. He turned towards me and tried to cover his face so that I couldn't see his eyes. I tried to move his hands to show that it was ok that I saw. He looked down and tears filled his eyes as they fell to the ground. 

"Tord . . . "  😦 

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ . . . ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!