Chapter 4: Omkara Singh Oberoi

Start from the beginning

It was like a bell ringing in my head. My brain immediately placed who she was with her voice and huge eyes.

It obviously took my stupid, little brother longer. The drama queen made actions of opening his eyes wider with his finger, as he peered more at her.

"It's nothing, Sana, it's been more than a year since we met in Tirupati. You've also cut your hair and got rid of that chashma," I said while giving her a warm, welcoming smile.

"Hello, Omkara!" She smiled at me cheekily, showing all her teeth. I just laughed at her antics.

"O, you forgot to mention the weight loss. Kitna khathi thi, MOTI Chashmish," Rudra said.

Sana, being a sport as always, rolled her eyes and hugged him.

"How are you, Rudra? " She asked.

"Good. Good," he said.

She greeted me in a hug, right after.

I sensed a presence beside me, just as Shivaay tugged the said presence forward.

A sad and troubled looking Gauri's eyes, albeit huge, shifted quickly like a tennis ball between me and Sana.

"Sana, meet, Gauri, Om's wife," Shivaay announced. It's something even I could have done. Although, I probably would not have.

"What?! You got married?!" Sana said and jumped off to hug Gauri. "How the fuck are you managing with this brooding artist?" She whispered, to my wi- I mean, Gauri, which could be heard only by the three of us around her.

Gauri, due to obvious language differences, did not understand her. She looked intimidated, like a deer caught in headlights. So cute and scared, that my heart tugged at her sight.

Shivaay, gave me a 'what species is this?' look, tilting his head at Sana. She could be overwhelming when she's around her favorite people.

Shivaay saved Gauri, as he started introducing rest of the family members to Sana.

Gauri and I engaged in a brief eye-lock, which I broke quickly.

Remember who she is.

"Waise, Shivaay. You told me Dadi's doctor was coming from Tirupati, I thought you meant Dr. Iyer. Why didn't you tell us it was Sana?," I asked him.

"Actually, O Bhaiya," she said, before Shivaay could answer, which made Shivaay make an annoyed face. He made a deliberate hand gesture over her head which I'm sure meant, ' There she goes again!' "Dr. Iyer has gone to London for an important conference and won't be back till the end of the month. I was his intern there anyways, so he offered me to continue the job here as well and I took it! Now I will be overlooking Dadi's treatment and health till he comes back to perform the surgery!"

"Well, congratulations, hard worker!" I said, cheerfully.

"Thank you!"

"If it's all done, I think we should get to the check up. Right, Dadi?" Shivaay said.

"Yes, let's go! I'll come back one day and meet all of you properly," Sana said smiling at all of us.

"Chalo, OmRu," Shivaay said, but Rudra interrupted him, "Bhaiya, you guys go. I've an important work to do." I hope it's not the eggs again.

"Ok... Let's go, Om," Shivaay said and this time Gauri interrupted him, and his face was worth a million bucks!

"Omkaraji, Aap Dadi ki Hospitaal ki p-files bhool Gaye the," she said as she passed them from behind her long dupatta.

"Thanks," I said and just as I took it from her, I accidentally, if I say so, clasped onto her soft and warm fingers.

She visibly shivered and caught my eye, and I couldn't break away

What has gotten into you, Om!?

"If you guys were on a daily soap, then cue, 'Saathiyaa, oh saathiyaa!', am I right, Majnu?"

I let go of her like I was burnt by her soothing touch and glared at my immature imbecile of a little brother.

He grinned and pulled Gauri to his room, "Come on, Chulbul Bhabhi. We have some important stuff to do."

I shook my head and my wavering thoughts and walked behind the babbling intern and her patient, out through the main door.

*****

Oh my God! Omkaraji is just so cute!! I love to have a brooding artist fawning over me as well, I'm so jealous of Rudra haha.

While his brother talks too much to everybody, the Jatadhari always seemed like a man who had more thoughts creeping around his creative little head, protected by his long hair.

I don't know Urdu, so my shayiri are all mostly going to be in English for Om. Bear with it!!

Sorry for the late update, Om is a complex chap and I was really busy.

Anyways, I'm so excited for the next chapter!!
It's Shivika time!

This chapter is dedicated to my favorite writers TrushnaMallipudi
I miss you guys! Please come back soon and write some more Kidkitod stuff for my soul to read away!

This chapter is dedicated to my favorite writers TrushnaMallipudiI miss you guys! Please come back soon and write some more Kidkitod stuff for my soul to read away!

Untill then, Stay tuned!!

Please read, vote and comment.
Make me famous for all I care!

Much Love.