Introduction of Characters

Annika :
Age :27
Parents : Unknown
Kidkitod Annika as in the show. Needless to say, Sirf Annika.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi :
Age :29
Parents : Shakthi and Pinky Singh Oberoi
Tadibaaz Bhagad Billa, SSO, Billu-ji, same meterosexual Shivaay as in the show.

Omkara Singh Oberoi :
Age :29
Parents :Tej and Jahnvi Singh Oberoi
Sach ka Boyfriend. He doesn't take up the business in Bareilly as in the show. He's the same artistic, truth loving, fun, shaiyri-telling Zulfi Singh Oberoi as in the beginning of the show.

Rudra Singh Oberoi :
Age :24
Dumb/ Dumbbell Oberoi. Same as in the show, playful, childish, protein shake loving Body builder. The youngest son of the Oberois.

Gauri Kumari Sharma :
Age :25
Parents : A Mother (alive)
The same Dabaang Gauri as in the show, the full package with "Ek chaap ke deewar pe sat jaaye bey!"

Bhavya Pratap Rathore :
Age :28
Parents : the Rathores (†)
ACP Bhavya, same as the show. A sincere officer, focused on her mission.

Soumya :
Age :22
Parents : Mom(alive)
Soumya aka Sumo! Chubby and sweet just as in the show.

Sahil Chaturvedi :
Age :12
Parents : the Chaturvedis (†)
Same Darwazatod Sahil!

Sankari Swaminathan :
Age :23
Parents : the Swaminathans
An OC in this fiction, the story follows from her entry into the lives of the Oberois. Sankari aka Sana is a straight forward, cut-to-the-chase girl, who doesn't mince words. She's brave, fearless and stands for the truth. "Sach ki biwi" one could say. She is a "Ghartod" person. She's super 'extra' in everything she does, dramatic and extremely short tempered as well.

Abhay Khan :
Age :24
Parents : the Khans
As the only heir of the Khan Empire, the America-based Abhay, carries himself with enigma and charisma in perfect balance. He is insensitive and cocky most of the time he speaks. He, another OC, enters the lives of the Oberois for his own secret mission. A personal vendetta, perhaps.

The Oberois:
All their characters are same as in the show.