The Story

This book starts from the episode right after the 3- month leap.

The story changes till the last episode, as mentioned, has been explained according to the tracks.

1. Shivaay and Annika:

Shivaay divorced Annika, just as in the show. Pinky is the mastermind behind it, obviously. Both of them are devastated, an end to their beautiful love story.

Shivaay meets Sahil, before he leaves on his tour and Annika looks on, till Shivaay leaves. She then sends off her brother.

2. Om and Gauri :

Om did not go to Bareilly for business reasons. Swetlana drama irritated him further; even though he didn't take business, he still planned on taking a revenge on his father by marrying his mistress, to keep his mother happy. He had left for Bareilly due to one of his paintings. Frustrated and angry, Zulfi Singh Oberoi bumped heads with Dabaang Gauri.

The rest is same as in the show, all the soap including Kaali Takur and Bua-maa. Om's coma track is not there in this book.

3. Rudra and Bhavya :

Rudra meets the undercover cop in his friend's wedding and is attracted to her immediately.

Their story is the same as in the show. Bhavya has not been kidnapped by Sultan's men in this book.

*There will be Soumya in the plot as well, just wait for it!