He cried after me which cracked his parents up. "He knows who has the food," Gerard laughed.

I picked him up out of the highchair and took him with me. He was a fair old weight no wonder his mother was so fit he was a bicep building baby.

He chose chocolate pudding and carried it back with him to the table. Toddling along and stopping to show people at their table. He was very excited and couldn't get in this highchair quick enough.

I fed him a few spoonfuls but he also had his own spoon and made a delightful mess. We talked about food, recipes and I even mentioned the fun time I had with Edward on the boat so they didn't feel uncomfortable. I said how much I loved it, how I fell down a hill, got dog spit in my eye and can't curtsey to save my life.

It had been months and I was so over being angry at him for wanting a normal life. He had looked so sad the last time I had seen him and I felt somewhat guilty for hiding and not accepting his apology. He was right I hadn't asked about him and looking back at how they found my knowledge of royalty hilarious it was obvious. As was the fact that Piers was his Butler and Gerard his bodyguard. The other boat that I thought was travelling the same way as us was probably some other staff who stayed back to allow him to have a sense of freedom.

Theo had fallen asleep on my lap drinking his bottle and playing with a toy. They had taken a few photos of him kissing me earlier as I was his new best friend. His yawn was the cutest thing ever! As he snuggled up Gerard took more pics of him looking angelic.

When they were leaving I kissed a sleeping Theo in his pram and told them to come back soon. I packed them up a goodie bag including some baby food to feed Theo on the boat. At the bottom of the bag I had also put some Walnut cake and coconut cake as I knew Edward and Piers were probably back on the boat.

I hugged and kissed them goodbye as I waved them off with Mary.

"Oh they are a lovely couple and such a bonny baby," she said as we closed up the shop.

"Sorry to have left you in the lurch," I said realising I had sat with them for two hours or so.

"Not at all, it was lovely to see you sitting down for a change," she said.

An hour or so later I was nipping some cake to the old peoples home when I got the feeling I was being watched. I put it down to paranoia and carried on. After another lovely visit with the elderly residents, I walked home.

"May I escort you?" Piers asked making me jump.

"Bloody hell Piers you scared the life out of me," I said holding my chest to ensure my heart was still in it.

"Sorry," he replied. "I was just taking a walk and wanted to thank you for the cake."

"You're welcome," I said.

"Do you have anymore?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yes," I replied laughing.

"If we come back tomorrow can you save me one?" he asked assessing my reaction.

"By 'we' you mean Edward?" I asked.

"Yes, he doesn't know I'm asking. We are supposed to cast off this evening but I thought if we waited until morning and we came to you for breakfast..."

"You are testing to see if I am still angry with him," I said.

"Yes," he replied as we approached the shop.

"I was angry with all of you not just Edward so there is your answer. I will see you all in the morning I best get to bed as I have a delivery first thing," I said as I opened the door and walked inside.