Ask Or Dare!

Okay! Here is how this is going to go - so that it is orderly and I don't get confused on who you are talking about.

You can ask or dare anyone from any of my stories. You want to ask something from Twisted!Error? Sure. You want to ask something of HWHBB!Ink? Go for it. Want to dare BSOM(Blue Strings Of Mercy)!Error? Okay then.

You can even just tell the character something if you want. Not sure how the character will react or how it will all go down, but I think it's fine.

You can even ask and dare things from other characters in those books - such as Null and Void, Shears, NaJ!Nightmare from 'Mr.Erratum', Killer from 'Mr. Erratum' Hearts from 'Cops, Robbers, Strippers, And Error', or even one of the Bittybones from 'Twisted'. I'm not picky or worried....yet. I have no idea what goes on in your's all minds. Some comments to the other stories are hilarious, others I worry about - some of you are very violent with what you want to do with some characters. But then again, I can be quite cold and petty and I have put some characters through some emotional roller coasters in my stories, so I have no room to talk.

No rules for right now, besides on what info you have to put down before asking or daring, but that might change if it gets too crazy. We'll see.

Now, for how you go about asking or daring.

First, you have to put what book/story it is - from where the character is. For example, if you want to ask FiaDD!Error something, but only from the 'Mr. Erratum' story line in that book, you need to put 'Falling Into A Different Destiny' or 'FiaDD' and then 'Mr. Erratum' as FiaDD has a ton of stories in it, and with more on the way.

After you put what story/book the character is from, you then put who it is to. That way there is no confusion. I would hate to mess it up and give it to the wrong character or have to skip over it because I don't know who it is to.

Then finally, you can do the ask or dare to that character from the story/book you put down. How they react or answer will vary on the character, and what you ask or dare of course.

I'm sorry if that seems complicated, but I just don't want there to be confusion on my part and get it wrong.

I ask that you keep the asks and dares on this page as well, less trouble and issues on my end that way.

I have never done one of these books, so it's going to be fun!

Let the asks and dares begin!