Whatever The Hell We Want (The 100 Fanfiction)

Elena's P.O.V.

"Prisoner 143, stand against the wall."

I looked up from the bed in my cell and saw two guards come through my door. I stood up quickly and leaned against the wall. I don't understand. I'm not even eighteen yet...

"What are you doing? I'm not even eighteen yet." I said.

"Quiet."

I looked over and I saw them in a black box. There were some sort of wristbands inside. Oh no.... What about Finn?

"It's not my time." I said.

"Hold out your right arm." One of the guards told me.

"No!" I yelled.

I elbowed the guard that was holding me down and ran out the door. I heard the guards behind me and yelling for people to stop me. I have to find my brother.

"Elena!" A familiar voice called.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I looked at him and I ran into his arms. Finn, my brother.

"They're going to kill us." I cried on his shoulder.

"No they aren't." He said.

"What?"

I pulled away from him, but I kept my hands on his shoulders. He put his hands on my face to try to calm me down. It wasn't really helping though. I don't want to die. Not now.

"Elena. We're going to the ground."

I felt my eyes start widening they were about to fall out of my skull. Earth. The place we used to call home, and will again.

"Earth? But I thought science said Earth wasn't ready to live on for another hundred years."

"You're just as clueless as I am. That's not the point though. We're going home. All 100 of us."

Clarke's P.O.V.

I woke up and found myself strapped onto a chair with all of the 100 delinquents. I saw on my wrist that a had the wrist band that they tried to put on my wrist and we were in a drop ship. So it was true. We're going to the ground.

"Welcome back."

I looked to my right and saw the person that I hated the most. Wells.

"Look-" He started.

"Wells, why the hell are you here?" I asked him, clearly shocked.

"When I found out that the 100 were getting sent down, I got myself arrested. I came for you."

I opened my mouth to say something, but the drop ship shook and the lights started to flash on and off. I heard all of the kids gasp. I leaned back on my seat and held my seat belt.

"What was that?" I asked.

"That was the atmosphere." Wells said.

It really bothered me that he was here. First because why would his own dad put him on the drop ship just so he could get killed? We're all going to die down there. The Earth isn't safe to live on for the next hundred years. Second, I just really hated Wells. It's a very long story on what happened.

There was a screen on the wall next to me and Chancellor Jaha, Wells's father, came on the screen.

"Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, I hope that you see this as not just a chance for you but a chance for all of us. Indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of surviving were better, we would have sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable."

"Your dad's a dick, Wells!" One of the delinquents said to Wells.

I looked over at Wells and I saw him shake his head and roll his eyes.

"Yeah Finn!" I heard some girl shout.

I looked over and saw Finn Collins (I know all of the delinquents) floating in the air. I saw everyone cheering and laughing at him. My mouth widened in disbelief as he started to float towards me.

"Spacewalker strikes again!" I heard Elena Collins (Finn's sister) yell.

Everyone started laughing at her comment. Soon, Finn was now floating right in front of Wells and I.

"Would you look at that? Your dad floated me after all." He said to Wells.

"You should strap in before the parachutes come out." Wells told him.

I heard Elena and Octavia Blake laughing at him. This isn't funny! Don't they realize that he could get killed if he isn't strapped in before the parachutes arrive? I saw two other guys close to them start to unbuckle their seat belts.

"You two! Stay put if you want to live!" I yelled at them.

"Relax! Let them live a little!" Elena yelled at me.

"Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately." Jaha was saying on the screen.

"Your the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." Finn said to me.

"And your the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen for an illegal space walk." I shot back.

"It was fun! I'm Finn." He said to me.

He started floating back over to his sister and he strapped back in. I looked over at them and gasped. The two boys had unbuckled their seat belts and they were now floating in the air.

"Stay in your seats!" I yelled.

All of a sudden, there was a sudden jerk and both of they boys were flung against the wall. Sparks were coming from the TV screen and we all started panicking. We could feel the pull of the drop ship going very quick. We could be dead any minute.

"Clarke, there's something I have to tell you! I'm sorry I got your father arrested!" Wells yelled to me over the commotion.

"Don't you talk about my father!"

"Please! I can't die knowing that you hate me!" He yelled.

"They didn't arrest my father, Wells! They executed him! I do hate you!" I yelled at him.

I looked away from him and I could tell he was hurt. I couldn't forgive him for this. Just..... not this. We heard a lot of crashing noises from outside the drop ship and the lights started going crazy again. I squeezed my eyes shut because I didn't want to see us die. Jaha sent us down here to die. We haven't even seen Earth yet and we're already dead. Just then, we heard no more crashes and the lights we back to normal. I opened my eyes and I could tell we weren't moving. I sighed in relief. We made it.

We're on Earth.