"Sir, yes sir!"

"Get to it everyone." Tom watches them disperse to go do their jobs.

Today is finally the day Tord and his other soldiers come back from the front lines in America.

Earlier this morning, the radio tower had gotten a message from Patryk that they would be coming back to base later today. When Tom got word of it, he did planning to make sure they got back to base safely.

"Blue Leader could you come check this before we use it." One of the Red Soldiers asked.

The Blue Leader nods and comes over to help them. As the three weeks have gone by, Tom was able to form some kind of connection with everyone in the base. The feeling just made him relax around them more, but it also added to the collection of the need to protect them.

Two hours went like a breeze since a few soldiers caught sight of a familiar plane coming into their view up in the sky.

Tom's radio on his hip came to life. "Blue Leader, those are Red Leader's planes. They're requesting to land."

"Granted. Tell them that all hangers are ready to receive planes."

"Roger that."

One by one the planes made their descent onto the tracks, making touch down and driving into their designated hangers. Tom making a few orders here and there until the final plane came down. Tord's plane making it into his hanger safely.

Two soldiers pushed the moveable stairs to the side door of the plane, locking it in place. Another runs up to open the door as Tom walks over to stand at the end of the steps.

Paul and Patryk are the first to exit the plane, followed by Tord. The Red Leader took in a deep breath and lets it all out. "Ah, it's good to be back."

The three walk down the steps to be greeted by Tom. He and the two soldiers exchange smiles, then switching to look at Tord. "Welcome back Commie. How was your trip?"

"It went fine, I️ said no to the peace agreement with America and I️ got the soldiers at the front and back line all motivated." Tord grins at the sight of Tom. Just seeing him put him in a better mood.

Tom rolls his eyes but gives Tord a small smile nothing less. In his chest, his heart skips a beat giving him a following warm feeling. Tom smiled, looking at him. Tord grips his hands together behind his back to hide his enjoyment of the welling emotion.

"Now that you're back you can get some rest. Your Generals requested a meeting with you, but I️ moved it back a day so you could get some rest before then." Tom tells him as the both of them start walking to the entrance of the hanger to exit.

The brunet raises his hand in the air to get the Red soldiers gathered in the hanger to clean up. The medical team had already made moves earlier to address the wounded soldiers filing out of the planes that came in before Tord's plane.

Tord orders the soldiers who came back with him to start unloading and help clean up afterward. He looks back at Tom amused, "They're listening to you."

"Spending three weeks with them gives us time to bond you know." Tom shrugs his shoulders as the two of them finally leave the hanger, leading into the base. Soldiers passing by them greeted or saluted them with smiles.

"Good afternoon Blue Leader."

"Welcome back Red!"

"Oh look, Red's back."