He walked towards me raising his eyebrow slightly.

"What did you say before going in?" I asked him again just to be sure.

He raised another eyebrow amusement dancing in his eyes which were emotionless before a moment.

"What did you hear?" He asked snaking his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. My eyes went wide on his sudden movement, the knife dropping on the floor.

He gazed down at me, his eyes glowing under the light in the room. The electric blue colour of them, more alive.

"I-I heard we are g-getting married t-tomorrow?" I stuttered. I was nervous. I don't know what for. But I was. And he was enjoying it a lot by the look in his eyes. The mischievous glint in them screamed that he was really enjoying watching me all nervous.

"Yes?" He said raising his hand, his finger tracing the way from my forehead to my jawline from the side. His eyes not leaving me even for a moment.

I shivered at his touch. He lips pulled into a small smirk knowing the effect he had on me. My breaths were raged. My hands went up to his shoulders gripping them tightly to keep myself grounded.

He leaned forward placing his lips near my ear.

"And do you have a problem with that love?" He whispered, his Spanish accent again sneaking it's way out. The accent which was audible only at few moments. And kill me if I didn't love his rich accent. I shivered again. Both of his hands were now wrapped around me holding close to him and he placed his lips below my ear.

My heart going wild with each passing moment. His lips trailed their way down my neck. My breaths raging further more with each kiss he planted.

"Damion." I somehow managed to say. My voice hoarse to my own ears. Without wasting a moment, he placed his lips on mine kissing me passionately.

My eyes shut close as my hands found their way around his neck, going up to his hair. Running my fingers into his soft brown strands. I felt him stiffen when my fingers held onto his hair as he deepened the kiss.

My mind was a mess. My hands trailed down the path to his neck and then his broad shoulders. Every thought left my mind and I continued to loose myself in him. I felt muscles of his shoulder and hands stiffening under my fingertips as my fingers explored them . I mentally smiled at the effect my touch had on him.

I pulled back in desperate need of air. Filling my lungs with the oxygen they needed, I opened my eyes only to close them again when I felt his lips again on mine. His hands stayed on my waist holding me in a firm grip.

My heart was going wild. My mind couldn't process anything. He pulled me closer to him if that was even possible now. I couldn't get enough of him. No matter how close I was, it was never enough for me. And from the looks of it, it was never enough for him as well.

His one hand left my waist coming up to my face angling it. His thumb slightly caressed my cheek, his touch feather light.

He pulled back and I opened my eyes looking into his electric blue ones.

"I guess we can wait for one more night." He said, his lips pulled up in a light smirk. His eyes twinkling with mischief and I glared playfully at him.

His face remained unaffected and I finally smiled, which he returned truly. After so many days.

"I love you." I whispered looking at him.

"I love you too baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Let's sleep, shall we? We have a big day tomorrow." He said and I nodded looking at him.

He nodded back at me like he always does leading us to the bed.

He lied down stretching his arms in front of him inviting me in his warm embrace. Without waisting a minute, I snuggled closer to him resting my head on his chest listening to his calm heartbeat which was running fast before few minutes. Mine was calm too. Because I knew I was safe in his arms. This was my peace. My home.

I smiled looking up at him. He didn't notice as his eyes were already closed. I was getting married to him tomorrow. Never in my wildest dreams I had thought about it.

But it all felt right. So perfect.

"Stop thinking and sleep." He said turning towards me holding me to his chest. His fingers untied my hair tie letting my hair fall loose like he did every night. His fingers slowly moved in them caressing my hair. I wrapped my hand around his torso closing my eyes as I snuggled deeper into his arms.

His slight weight on me gave me a feeling of being protected. I felt safe in his arms. I always did.

I closed my eyes feeling dizzy and after few minutes, I was engulfed by the darkness.

...

Hey Marshmallows and my Marshmallow!

Damion. Well only he knows what goes on in his mind. I fail to understand this man.

But I still love him.

Two chapters more and then I will update the rest together, cause of some  reasons. They are better be updated and read together.

We are nearing the end babies.

*Cries out loud.*

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️