"O-Oh. Thank you, Areiv. I guess when the races are over with... I'll make plans."

"You are more than welcome to visit during the races; the voyage is not long. However, I will be most honored with whatever arrangements you have," the Baron gave her a slight bow. The move was enough to make her bashful once more, and she turned her attention to her meal. Lindsay ran out of things to discuss. She questioned if the two would sit in silence, having their breakfast. The woman crammed a forkful of Ajom in her mouth to prevent the awkward silence. "Is it a common custom for your colleagues not to dine with you? Do they not enjoy Bunodic food?"

"Ah..." she had to finish the bite in her mouth. "Highly doubt they do. All of this is still new to us. I'm learning bit by bit but... it's one thing to try new things. It's another to try new alien things!"

"I see."

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure they're in their rooms or out and about somewhere."

"Oh. You do not know their whereabouts?" it puzzled Areiv. Lindsay shrugged.

"I mean, we're a team, yeah. But, we all just met each other a little over a month ago. We're still getting to know each other well."

"Ah. So, Bradley is not your mate?" he asked, and it made Lindsay choke. His gasp at her coughing made it take longer for her to settle down. Once she did, Lindsay laughed.

"I'm sorry! I'm... fine..."

"A-Are you... sure? Do I need to contact the medic-"

"No, I'm fine! Really. But, um... no, Bradley is not my mate! My mate is still on Earth."

"You are... laughing at what I ask? Why is that amusing?"

"Well... you're the only one who knows this. So, back on Earth, Brad is this racecar driver. Very popular, you know? And I've been a fan for a long time... and probably infatuated with him for just as long."

"... Infatuated..." he thought about the word. Lindsay blushed a little.

"I wouldn't say I... desired him. The, ah... I guess the feeling below that one?"

"I understand infatuation." Areiv looked at her, making the woman even more rosy.

"O-Oh. Sorry! I thought... anyway. He doesn't know all that. He only knows that I'm a big fan. So, I found it funny and ironic that, of all the guys on the team, me and him become partners."

"I see. I apologize for the assumption."

"It's okay. Although... have we been acting like we're mates...?"

"According to my standards, not at all. I assumed because I do not know your standards. May I add the two of you seem well suited?"

"... R-Really?"

"You are surprised. Yes. It was a main reason for the assumption. However, I am certain that you are well suited with your present mate," Areiv nodded. Lindsay took his remarks in consideration and smirked to herself. It took her a great while to realize Tracy and herself were well matched. When they first met, the only thing they had in common was they were both Marines! Tracy and Lindsay Rose were opposites. But it didn't matter; what did was they fell in love with each other and cared for each other passionately. "A different question, if you do not mind. Have you had a tour of Buno?"

"... No. Not yet, anyway. I'm... not comfortable going out and about by myself. Agnab or the others haven't offered so..."

"You have befriended others here. That is most satisfying. Do not trouble yourself over the safety of Buno. It is quite a tranquil place."