JONGHYUN

I just wanted to say something really quick.

Today an extremely influential, kind hearted, talented, hardworking person took his life.
You just dont expect for these things to happen. He was so young and the shock factor only amplifies the pain and sadness of it all. In south Korea there's kind of this whole "get over it" attitude. And It must be so hard for someone (especially a role model) to admit they need help when its seen as weak. I'm so so sad that there was no one Jonghyun felt he could go to.

A lot of the things he spoke up about were things that other people were afraid to come forward and do for themselves. Like LGBTQ rights and other big movements. There's irony in the fact that he helped so many people find their voice but he was struggling to use his own.

I just wish that someone had known that he was putting up this happy, bubbly facade in order to hide his sadness. And I feel so bad that he did so much for the world and no one ever knew that he needed just as much support as he was giving.

Its a wake up call really. Make sure you support people like they support you. If you see an opportunity to make someone's day better(no matter how small) take it. Every one of our actions has a ripple affect on the world around us. Make yours a positive one.

Jonghyun we love you and will never forget the good you did for the world. Today Earth lost an Angel but heaven gained one.

Rest in peace Jonghyun 💕