Don't make me squish you!

Start from the beginning

Knockout got the bridge and Megatron explained to him what will happen. Knockout didn't seem to keen on the idea of watching over a 'fleshling', but he took her anyway, not wanting to make Megatron angry. Knockout didn't hold on to her as tight this time. She doesn't have the energy to fight anymore, that all came out from Soundwave. Now she just didn't want to be here anymore. They walked into a room that must be a medical room. For there was a giant metal table in the middle of the room and different types of equipment lying around as well as a door at the other end of the room. They ended up walking though that room as well. This room was full of more equipment. Lots of which Shelby had no idea what they could do. How they expected her to work with them, blew her mind. She needed to start thinking of a plan to escape. There is a large one eyed purple bot standing in the middle of the room. His one eye looking at some viles. He turned when he heard the door open.

"Meet Shockwave." Knockout said walking over to where Shockwave was working.

*Back at Autobot Base.*

"He's stabilized...for now." Ratchet inquired.

He had worked endless hours to make sure the former con would be alright. Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Bulkhead had brought the generator from Shelby's home the minute they got Dreadwing back to base. Optimus stood by the computers, trying to figure out a way to get Shelby back. So far he was having no such luck. He turned when he heard Ratchet speak. It made them all feel a little better, knowing Dreadwing would live. But no one knows how they will tell the ex con, that Shelby traded herself for his safety. They all understood that he was not going to take it very well.

"Very good, Ratchet." The Prime praised. 

"I just hope its enough. Shelby would of done a better job." Ratchet hung his head.

"You did your best and that is what matters most." Optimus reminded Ratchet. Ratchet nodded his head in agreement to please the Prime.

"If the Decepticons want Shelby for her knowledge, She's probably going to need equipment her size. Think they would go back to her house to get it and maybe bring her with?" Raf asked, looking up from his computer.

'That could give us a chance to get her back.' Bee beeped.

"I doubt the Decepticons would let her out of their sight long enough for us to get her. Even if they did go to her house." Arcee implied.

"But it is worth a shot." Bulkhead stated.

"You are right, Bulkhead. We need to be ready incase they decide to go back to her home. Ratchet keep a close eye on any activity at Shelby's home." Optimus ordered.

"Yes, Optimus." Ratchet swiftly walked over to the computers and brought up a map of Shelby's home. They were going to get her back. And now they at least had a plan.

*Back on the Nemisis*

"If you think I'm going to help you guys, your high." Shelby stated.

She is standing on the tall metal countertops talking with Knockout and Shockwave. They were discussing how Shelby would be able to help with making new weapons as well as upgrading the vehicons. Shelby wanted no part in it.

"We could just start torturing you for the answers." Knockout offers.

Shelby scoffs. "Ha. Torture me all you want. You won't get anything out of me."

Knockout growls at the girl. He clenches his servos into a fist and brought it up as if to try and intimidate the girl.

"Your going to punch me. That would be a bad move. Since Megatron needs me so bad." She instigates.

"Oh I'll do more than punch you little fleshling." He growls again.

"Oh ow that hurt." She says sarcastically a smirk forming on her face.

Knockout went to grab the girl, but Shockwave stops him before he could. This make Knockout more angry. He rips his arm away and stormed off.

"Wow what's wrong with him?" She turns to Shockwave. Her arms are crossed and with the smirk still on her face.

"You are instigating him to get him angry. It is highly illogical considering he can squish you." He says in his monotone voice.

She waves him off and walks away to look at the equipment again. It is all very fascinating to her. She would love to learn how to use it, but that would mean helping the bad guys and she was not going to do that.

"It would be logical for you to work here." He points out to her.

Without turning around she asks, "And why is that?"

"It will keep you alive." He states.

She cocks her head to the side to think about it.

"It will keep Dreadwing alive."

This brought her mind out of its thoughts. 'Dreadwing' She thought to herself.

"He's with the Autobots. They will protect him, as well he can protect himself." She says turning her head, but not her body.

"Not if he comes looking for you."

Shelby knew what Shockwave was trying to do. Unfortunately it was working. She can't allow anything to happen to Dreadwing.

"If I'm going to help you. I am going to need to go back to my home and get my equipment." She informs, turning around, arms crossed, staring Shockwave down.

If he had a mouth, it would probably be formed into a smirk.

"Lets go tell Megatron."

And with that, he picks the girl up and they walk out of the lab.