Chapter 22: Forever Blake's P.o.v

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I've waited for this moment. For too long. I traveled my hands to her lower back. Holding onto her as tight as I can.

This can't be another dream. I begged.

Her hand went and met my hair like numerous times before. I loved when she did that. I felt her body with my bare hands for the first time with permission. Feeling her hand connecting mine with her own.

Tightening my hold on her.

This can't be some nightmare.

No. Come back.

She let go.

Damn my life.

I slowly opened my eyes.

To see hers wide staring back. Her eyes were pretty and dilated.

Let me do whatever your hearts desires princess.

Our hands were still together. I looked as she had her teeth on my lip. Pulling it slowly.

Her eyes grew darker and colder.

Before coming to my neck?

She trailed her soft lips against my neck. Sucking and biting it. I shut my eyes. Man she's gonna leave marks. A lot of them.

Her lips retreated again. Biting my ear lightly tickling me.

I laughed. But her body did something I wasn't prepared for. Fuck I made a loud moan. Shutting my eyes tighter.

I heard her lips make a laugh.

"Naughty girl." I groaned in her ear.

Damn teaser.

She did it again and again.

I will rip those panties off soon and you won't stop me. I groaned again. I haven't had sex in a year and a couple months.

I was quickly but shortly losing my mind and patience.

Her breathing started to pick up.

I opened my eyes. Staring at what she would do next. She tried unbuttoning my pants.

This is it.

This is when I'll do it.

She came back to my lips. Gosh she was addicting. I put my hands to her waist as she grinded on me feeling her more.

Screw these pants. I pulled them off fast. While her hands were at the hem of my shirt. Pulling it over my chest to my head.

Maybe you were right. Maybe she does want me. She was kissing my chest. Trailing along my tattoo I got years and years ago. I stared at how she admired it.

It was a turn on for her.

I felt her body wiggle from beneath me. Getting on top of me. Having her ass right on my crotch. She was moving, rubbing herself up and down.

I felt it all. Groaning here and there. 

She was enjoying herself. I felt her get wet hearing her moan slightly even though she didn't realize she was. I placed my hands under her shirt rubbing her breasts in circles.

I shut my eyes, feeling myself get harder than intended.

"God I want you so bad." I stated. I opened my eyes looking at the state her body was in. Utter ecstasy. I squeezed her breasts.

I need a taste.

I sat up. Pulling her shirt over my head sucking at her nipple. She moaned continuously.