My Husband Is Gay <25>

Start from the beginning

Yeah, that right my dear friend, I’m just a bad girl and probably a bitch too. But, wait, I’m not a female dog, so scratch the bitch part and let get back to yesterday part, while Chris and Pete still fighting.

After I complete my innocent act to Chris, he did something and told something that totally surprised me. He told me that he care about me and always cherished anything that I do and then he did the other thing that totally surprised me again. He kissed me.

Not like the hot and passion kind of kissed that we did in his office, but a slow and I can feel his emotion from the kissed.  I can felt that he meant every words he said, I can felt that he really cared for me and to said that the kissed we have in his office is the best, I have to thing again because this slow kissed that full of emotion in it is definitely the best too.

And after that we have another great time spend together, it’s like we having an un-planned date. But totally and definitely one of the best date too.

And when we got back home, I’m totally felt happy because Peter Rickett not home yet. So, after clean up, I went to Chris’s room to ask him to sleep in my room and I know that he might say no, so I give him a reason for him to do it.

‘The dream’ that what I told him and my dear friend that another lie I tell. I have no dream anymore for now. But that all I need to make Chris sleep in my room and I’m definitely happy with it.

Oh, wait, I must lost in my thought again, there no longer fight can be hear outside and it sound like someone is walking towards my room. Yup, definitely someone is walking to my room and without a knock ‘he’ opens it. My dear friend, that not my dear husband who open the door, but his boyfriend the one who open it.

“Yeah, Peter, need any help?” I ask in a sweet tone and a big smile.

He look really annoy with what I just said. “Little J, little J, little J.” He starts with a sing song voice. “The game is not over yet.” And with that he walks out of my room.

‘Oh, really? That only means more fun for me.’

I already half way to win this stupid game and if he want more, then that what I will give to him. More game to come in the future.

**********

Yesterday went like a normal day. After Pete went to my room, everything back to normal. With me make them a breakfast and eat it like nothing just happen. Not only I, but Chris and Pete are the same, you know, we eat like everything is fine between the three of us. Like Chris and Pete not fight yesterday early morning, or like I never did anything to make them fight.

After those two went to work, I clean the dish. Then clean the house, like what a normal housewife do. That’s how I spend time today. Boring right?

I didn’t went to Chris office yesterday when lunch come, not that I don’t want, but Chris said he have an important meeting at one of the Kayden resort and that also mean that he won’t be at his office yesterday.

Last night, Chris not home for dinner because he having it outside with the person he meet with. So it only Pete and I. What funny is, we eat our dinner like nothing happen and Pete even make a joke that happen at the hotel by one of the tourist that stay there. We laugh and eat like a totally civil person. Weird right.

It’s like nothing ever happen at all and everything that happen is like a dream and not real. But I know that Pete might keep calm right now because he plans for something big to fight over me.

After eat dinner with Pete, I went to bed quiet late and Chris still not home. So today, I was thinking to have a long sleep, but no there is someone who really love to interrupt me, because here, this early in the morning, someone been ringing the house bell like there a ghost trying to chase that person and that person really need to enter the house A. S. A. P.