Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs

Start from the beginning

Poor China!

"F-For a second I thought I felt her kissing me back...... But then s-she pushed me off and stood up.. I a-apologized and tried to grab her h-hand but she just moved away from me, l-looking at me with this....this unreadable expression before turning around and r-running away.... It sucks because that was suppose to be the best moment of my life.. A-And I ruined it. You know what else sucks? It was the best moment of my life. I finally got to kiss the girl I've been crushing o-on for years. Then that quickly turned to the worst moment when she rejected me and ran away...." By the end of her explaining tears were now streaming freely down her cheeks and I breathed in deeply.
Feeling completely angry at Normani for doing this to Dinah.

I pulled the Polynesian into another hug and sigh.
I knew not to say sorry because Dinah was like me. Hated having the pity of other people because it annoyed us and basically angered us even more. So I held her. She's my best friend. My other sister. It hurts seeing her like this.

After a while we eventually pulled apart and I wiped her tears.
"Hey. Don't cry. You're the big bad hulk for Banana's sakes!" I exclaimed jokingly, wanting to get a reaction out of her.

It worked successfully because she gave me a smile and playfully punched me on the arm, wiping off her tears as she sniffed a little bit.
"S-Shut up asshole."

I laugh and smile at her.
"Ouch." I feign hurt and she rolls her eyes.

She smiles at me gratefully and I return the smile, standing up as she clears her throat after coughing.
"Thanks Chanch. I guess I just needed a hug." I nod my head and shrugged.

"The Cabello hugs always works every time." I exclaim proudly.

She chuckles and picks up a.... Bag? Oh! Its her bag from when they were here yesterday to get ready for the party.

She must've saw me eyeing it because she chuckled.
"Oh yeah. Its my bag I left here yesterday. That's the reason why I came here in the first place, hence seeing Ms Green eyes in your room when I went to go get it."

I nod my head and chuckle at the nickname.
"Also.. Could you uh... Take, y'know? .... Um.— I just.. Don't want to face her..."

I nod my head, knowing where she's going and smile at her.
"Don't worry. I'll take her bag tomorrow to her." I say, talking about Normani.

Dinah breaths out a breath of relief and nods her head.
"Okay. I'm going to go now. I'll see you in school. If you come to school. Unless you wanna come in tomorrow."

I scoff and roll my eyes.
"I'll come tomorrow. I'm still sleepy as fuck so.." I say, surprised that even she's going to school.

Dinah nods and glances down at her watch.
"Okay. I'm going to go now. Thanks again Chanch, really."

I smile and nod my head.
"No problem China."

After hugging one last time, I walk with her to the door as I wave her off.

"Oh! And you're definitely going to tell me tomorrow about Ms Green eyes okay!? Y'know. Tell me if something happens." She reminds me over her shoulders as she gets on...Shawn's car?

I nod my head and see Shawn pooping his head out the window.

"Hola puta!!" He exclaims and I laugh as I flip him off.

They both wave goodbye and I smile as I watch them reverse out of my driveway, heading down the road.

I walk back inside the house and sigh. My parents already left, I know because their cars wasn't in the driveway.