21

Kit's POV

You own it.

Shit.

I am falling.

Falling for his words.

I was starting to believe in him.

It won't do me any good.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop playing around, " I ignored him. "Eat then go, " I demanded. I turned my back on him and headed to my study table.

"Were you touched? " he teased. "Do you like me even better now? " he continued.

"You need to do better than that, " I taunted him.

"I'll make you say you like me too, " he stopped.

He paused for a moment, he was seemingly contemplating.

He shook his head. "No, scratch that. I meant to make you say you love me. " he grinned showing his perfect white teeth.

I shook my head and smirked.

Won't Ming stop from giving me butterflies?

I tried to ignore him and averted my attention to my book.

I didn't notice he strode towards me.

"How do you do it? " he peeked at my book.

His face was near mine. Our cheeks almost touching, "Do what? " his warmth enveloping me.

"Focus on studying while I'm near you cause if it were me, I would be absolutely bothered. " he said naughtily.

I tried to suppress my smile but failed miserably. "It is because I know my priorities, " I put my palm between our cheeks and pushed his face away.

"You don't need to come close,  you know. " my eyes still on the book.

He came closer. "Is it wrong for me to have you as my priority? "

I did not answer.

"Hmm,  Na?  Na?  Na? " he was teased.

I turned to look at him. He was closer than I thought.

Our eyes met,  he smiled cleverly.

He slowly tilted his head towards me until we were breathing each others breath.

Like the first time,  we were this close.  I froze,  my mind told me to push him but my body won't move.

It was like I was put in a trance.

It was as if beyond my control,  my eyes closed when he went closer and closer.

He is going to kiss me. I was like a child excited for something.

I was becoming impatient when after a while no lips touched mine.

I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at me closely.

He was smiling broadly. He was liking what he was seeing.

"I promised to myself that the next time I kiss you, you'll be begging for it. " he winked seductively.

I wished I would disappear.

"So,  just say please and I'll gladly obliged. " he said.

I was so ashamed at how I acted so I pushed him to recover from the embarrasment.

You even close your eyes,  you idiot. I told myself.

He chuckled. "Just say 'please' and your lips is mine. " he whispered enticingly.